**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The Nu Jerzey Devil piece was always so dope to me

I remember this back in the day

So sick even today :x

Last edited:
Never liked that NJD piece. Setting always looked like acne to me. I remember Ben saying they undercharged him or something on that piece & just ate the loss.

Never liked that NJD piece. Setting always looked like acne to me. I remember Ben saying they undercharged him or something on that piece & just ate the loss.

He said because of the budget NJD laid out he had to space out the rubies.

He had another jeweler make him the same piece in all yellow, not as 3D quality as the IF & CO one

This was a pretty cool older article i stumbled upon. The #1 on this list was hella surprising to me

http://www.complex.com/style/2011/12/the-50-greatest-chains-in-hip-hop/29

He said because of the budget NJD laid out he had to space out the rubies.

He had another jeweler make him the same piece in all yellow, not as 3D quality as the IF & CO one

This was a pretty cool older article i stumbled upon. The #1 on this list was hella surprising to me

http://www.complex.com/style/2011/12/the-50-greatest-chains-in-hip-hop/29

i think initially there was a miscommunication on how big he wanted da piece smaller than da resulting dimensions turned out.

I dont know much about diamonds and gold...maybe basic general knowledge.

I saw this IG account "Marchello The Jeweler" selling very nice looking rings,bracelets and pendants for a very nice prices compared to mall jewelry store.
I assumed that those are real diamond (lab made) but why is it the price is so much different from regular mall jewelry store?

I also wonder if NYC got the cheapest place to buy jewelry? LA? Vegas?

please school me on this... thanks!

Last edited:
jeweler overhead impact price, as well as his immediate competition...

guys that vintage catalog came in and it's got a couple of NICE pieces u may have remembered in da mid 90's...imma post it tomorrow after work.

jeweler overhead impact price, as well as his immediate competition...

guys that vintage catalog came in and it's got a couple of NICE pieces u may have remembered in da mid 90's...imma post it tomorrow after work.

Can't wait to see that catalog.

Have u been in store? I was in Miami a couple times and rode by but they were closed..but their pictures on their page had hella cubans! Plus it was a pawn shop-money place

Very little in stock when I went. Most of what they show on IG is being sent to a customer who ordered.

Reys is made to order. I've been by, purchased several chains/bracelets with them, and have always been great and prompt. Through reaching out and giving info to the purchase process. In store the most they have to "try on" from my knowledge is actual lengths to order your piece in. If they have anything that's being finalize in a size you would like they'll most likely show it to you. Norma and Rey are def the best most down to earth folks and will always have my business when it comes to Cubans. Most likely will be back soon 8)

Rob post your set up if you can, haven't seen it since you copped lol Joint belongs on the hall of fame in here for sure.

Back
Top Bottom