**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm looking to purchase a cuban and a franco chain, both about 3mm / 24" in platinum. Not platinum dipped, but solid platinum.

My watches, cufflinks etc are all silver but I don't want to get white gold hence the platinum.

Any ideas who I would be best to get in touch with as I've looked online and most places don't seem to readily offer it? 

Thanks in advance

Platinum is worth less than gold now a days and was always confused for silver or white gold, that's why people stopped messing with it

Is 30" too long even at 9mm?

My cuban is 32" and i also have a 28" bullet chain and i find both fit fine. It depends on your build and what youre comfortable with. If you have a thin giraffe neck and a bird chest itll hang a lot lower vs someone who has a solid, thick, tight neck with extra fat and gyno so bad it looks like they have 34ddd breasts itll look shorter.

Last edited:
Thanks boogie, could see anything long enough or thick enough on the Sarraf website but have dropped them a message.

Stoically- For obvious reasons I don't wanna mess with silver and white gold will dull and need re dipped over time and it's generally a pretty poor volume of actual gold so platinum seems the best bet. Hopefully I can actual find some as I plan to get a Franco as well in platinum after the Cuban. We shall see...

Honestly, I am thinking of 10mm or 11mm tops next. Def would do 26-28" length tho.

My dude has a kufi jacob with a 12mm on it. Dont have pictures of that tho.

Is 30" too long even at 9mm?

Its not. Bail sat at the end of my mid chest bone. I wouldnt mind something shorter so it can sit higher kinda like puffs. Shorter length would also show the true size of the JP and how brolic it really is.

But like my father, Frank Mucus says, all depends on your build.

Best way to do it is measure with a shoe string. If you add 2" to the length, it'll sit an actual inch lower that the shoe string.

not sure if this is a rookie question, but how can one obtain a jacob jesus these days?
it's not on his website, so do you just hit up his contact?

Jacob still in the business of making money, reach out to his ppl, it's gonna come at a premium though. You'd probably be better served hitting up Icebox though, they got the kufi & Ye mold and their work is flawless.

That cuban looks serious. I wonder what the specs are on that joint. I still want a 10mm but don't want to drop the cash on one right now. Maybe in a few months

not sure if this is a rookie question, but how can one obtain a jacob jesus these days?
it's not on his website, so do you just hit up his contact?

i asked a few years ago or so and they wanted 21k. i think someone recently emailed them and i was like 30k

i think icebox charges like 18k

Do you know any of the dimensions for the stoneless baby Jesus? I went on the site and all I see is one for 4k but there is no details

Its not. Bail sat at the end of my mid chest bone. I wouldnt mind something shorter so it can sit higher kinda like puffs. Shorter length would also show the true size of the JP and how brolic it really is.

26" makes it look big

Last edited:
What size jesus piece would I have to get in order for a 5.5 cuban to fit through the bail?

Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question.

Back
Top Bottom