**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

IG Creepin.
roll.gif
nerd.gif
 @LaxRolex 

I think CVD is the name for some type of diamond treatment/enhancement or the name of some process where actual "lab diamonds" are cultured

Ben Said something along the lines of NYC/LA(Houston maybe?) Jewelers selling bogues Pateks & AP's from Hong Kong With Fake Stones. 

LAX Said He Has Come Across Some Of Those, Which Isnt Surprising Since He Sells Fake Watches And ****. 

I think CVD is the name for some type of diamond treatment/enhancement or the name of some process where actual "lab diamonds" are cultured

there's 2 methods.

HPHT (high pressure high temperature) and CVD (chemical vapor deposition)

apollo diamonds and gemesis diamonds used both.

Is marchello the jeweler legit? Son sells flooded rolexes for like 3-5k[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Ben Said something along the lines of NYC/LA(Houston maybe?) Jewelers selling bogues Pateks & AP's from Hong Kong With Fake Stones. 
LAX Said He Has Come Across Some Of Those, Which Isnt Surprising Since He Sells Fake Watches And ****. 

Houston has a huge problem of fake stones/jewlery.

Jimmy boy and iceman nick and johhny the jewler have a bad habit of this, except when it comes to ****** that showcase their **** IE: rappers.

Cartier love ring and bracelets have to be the most counterfeited peice of jewelry. The good fakes mirror the real ones too good.

I don't think Cartier cares. Someone going to Cartier for a bracelet isn't going to go to jimmyboi for a cheaper variant. Also it would be impossible to sue all these jewelers

What's the average price of these necklace nameplates if you get a custom?

I know they're tacky but hey
I dig it

Back
Top Bottom