**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

it stands like i already said, design jacks always been open season in jewelry, actual lifting of trademarks is frowned upon.

no one that i know would shade you for coppin da jimmy boi Saturday night specials...i haven't reached da crapping on actual gold tax bracket yet :lol:

Naw maybe if&co and ice box will do it to perfection but jimmy boi **** be cloudy and missing stones
mean.gif
idk...

looks good there.

Its similar to the "those aint rolex diamonds" argument when a factory version exists but you mimic it aftermarket

Them ain't Rolex diamonds what the **** you done to that. :lol:

While it's true that it's not factory could you really make fun of someone with a Rolex bezel full of colorless IF stones?

Thinking of copping a 7mm 14k bracelet from Daniel's or Rey's. Any recommendations over which place I should go to? I'm 5'11" 190 so I believe an 8.5" bracelet would be the right size. Looking for something subtle not too gaudy but with some shine. Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.

Its similar to the "those aint rolex diamonds" argument when a factory version exists but you mimic it aftermarket

Them ain't Rolex diamonds what the **** you done to that. :lol:

While it's true that it's not factory could you really make fun of someone with a Rolex bezel full of colorless IF stones?

to watch purists, anything not stock takes away from its allure.

Based on your height and weight the 7mm will look subtle and not gaudy. Its the smallest youd want to go but it will be a classic look if that makes sense.

It might be smaller than you expect though, and what youre envisioning might require 8-10mm

Also depends If you have thick wrists and hands vs skinny wrists. Also yellow gold pops off different skin tones differently and that can affect the perception of size. Pause

Length could be anything between 7.5"-8.5" depending how much hangtime you want. Pause

Email daniels directly dont follow their online prices. Text rey

Also, i believe reys bracelets run heavier than daniels by default at the same mm, but daniels chains run slightly heavier than reys in the same mm. Not sure but be aware that the price quotes could be assuming like a 5 gram difference

Thanks! Yeah I think I am going to go with Rey's. I will try both 7mm and 8mm but I believe 7mm will be good enough as I want something about the width of a rubber band. Don't want too much hang time so probably an 8" bracelet.

Thanks! Yeah I think I am going to go with Rey's. I will try both 7mm and 8mm but I believe 7mm will be good enough as I want something about the width of a rubber band. Don't want too much hang time so probably an 8" bracelet.

10mm vs 6mm for reference. I personally think gaudy starts at 12mm

Last edited:
I'm gaudy/ignorant then because I need 17mm minimum, preferably closer to 20mm. I have a skinny wrist too. Probably would look dumb, but sometimes I have no sense.

10mm vs 6mm for reference. I personally think gaudy starts at 12mm

guady starts when u can't put a pendant on da chain.

Cubans supposed to be thick & wide chains.

Last edited:
I was thinking of copping a 12mm bracelet just not sure of the length. I asked reys and they said no exchanges

Back
Top Bottom