**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Probably gonna hit rey on Monday for a 7mm 14k bracelet. Daniel has it listed at 8 something curious what Rey would be. That 6 up there looks right but his Wife models the pics. Kinda wanna see what size looks better in person.

Hmmm I guess i might just have to go with the 8mm. I'm going to the store to figure out what length id want.

Hmmm I guess i might just have to go with the 8mm. I'm going to the store to figure out what length id want.

This is where I f'd up at. I initially got 7.5". it did fit but once it got hot or I sweated it stuck on my wrist. I sent it back got a bigger size and a 8"

I suggest you got to one of Those mall stores like jareds or kays and try on different lengths.

oh naw, then u need straight chunks as a bracelet. at least 16-17mm unless u doubling it up like da og papi shampoos wit da name plaque attached.

That's OD as hell imo ..

Something simple like 9mm or less is much better for everyday wear.

better off going a little bit extra in terms of length if unsure. i just got my bracelet shortened a few months ago from where i bought it at no cost and got to keep extra links

Looking to get a cuban set up from Reys.

Deciding which would be cleaner of the two options (no pendant):

Two 14 24' 3mm micro cubans
or
14k 24" 6mm cuban

Last edited:
6mm or two 5/6mm.. i think its been brought up before, and correct me if i am wrong, but anything under 5mm is machine made and is not going to look as nice. get a 6mm or 5mm, then get another in the future. i think two Cubans would look great, but not micros imo. do it right the first time and don't look back.

Last edited:
I would go with the 6mm. But, if you have extra cash, I would go 7mm. For normal folks, I think 7mm is a perfect size. 6mm felt a little to skinny for me, and Im only 5'9'Even a 6mm will look clean by itself, but wont have the "dammmnnn" response. The 1mm might not sound like ****, but it makes a huge difference.

I would go with the 6mm. But, if you have extra cash, I would go 7mm. For normal folks, I think 7mm is a perfect size. 6mm felt a little to skinny for me, and Im only 5'9' Even a 6mm will look clean by itself, but wont have the "dammmnnn" response. The 1mm might not sound like ****, but it makes a huge difference.

FYI, I got a 6mm, upgraded to 8 mm 3 months later. 8mm actually feels a little too big for me but I kinda like it that way. 7mm would have been more practical for everyday.

ALFO0760-X3.jpg

Is an 8mm bracelet too gaudy for daily wear? I want that sweet spot between a legit daily wear & damn that's kinda chunky.

I'm about to go to Rey's tomorrow and get a 7mm Cuba link bracelet for everyday wear. Thinking 8" is good I want it loose still but with not too much hang time.

What's "too brolic" for daily cuban wear? I think 12mm is the right size although I do like Belly's chain. I think it's 18mm?

Last edited:
I would go with the 6mm. But, if you have extra cash, I would go 7mm. For normal folks, I think 7mm is a perfect size. 6mm felt a little to skinny for me, and Im only 5'9' Even a 6mm will look clean by itself, but wont have the "dammmnnn" response. The 1mm might not sound like ****, but it makes a huge difference.
10-12mm brolic 6-8mm daily imo
On a side note...i want 2 10-12mm 26in cubans to wear by themselves but eventually i wanna put pieces on em so i think i would downsize to 8mm to not look crazy. U know how big of a pendant u need to look right on a 12mm!!

Back
Top Bottom