**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Wasn’t there someone in here that had a Cuban ring made from Rey’s? I’m looking at getting one made but can’t decide on MM.

Also, getting wifey an ankle bracelet. I’m assuming Rey’s can handle all that.

Does anybody have any recommendations for places to look for a 14kt yellow gold solid figaro ID bracelet? I’ve checked some of the sites that I see mentioned in here, but they seem to either not have any or only have 10kt. Also, I live in southern california, so if anybody has specific shop recommendations in the LA jewelry district, I can make the drive there as well. Thanks for your help.

Just so we're clear a 200+ gram 10k Cuban still has over 80 grams of PURE gold.. that's almost $3500 scrap..dont be dumb yall.. buying or selling

was going thru the Stacks Customs instagram, they improved upon the Ghostface Jesus mold:

carved some hairs on the top of Jesus head pretty well, the hair is the downfall of some of the big hollow 10k Jesus pieces you see on fleabay

is about 340 grams before being polished so is most likely 100% solid

swipe right for a good view of it. would like to see this with white ice in the hair & beard.

I remember when I copped my first chain a few years ago which is the Cuban I have now... I was like ya let me get that 14k Cuban its cheap and thick but joint was hollow.... it felt cheap when I was wearing it and it got tangled easily... I got it on a Friday and on Sunday I was returning it... I paid double for my chain now but it was worth it... got a 14k cuban that was solid...

I remember when I copped my first chain a few years ago which is the Cuban I have now... I was like ya let me get that 14k Cuban its cheap and thick but joint was hollow.... it felt cheap when I was wearing it and it got tangled easily... I got it on a Friday and on Sunday I was returning it... I paid double for my chain now but it was worth it... got a 14k cuban that was solid...
Whats the stats and from where?

Every 30 grams of pure gold=$1200..

:rofl:

C'mon man.... It just doesnt work that way. You realize you are talking about the worth after it is melted down and separated. Do you think that labor is priced for free?

Like someone else said, the only way you get the price for the pure weight on your 10k chain would be to find a sucker.

Out of these choices 10k. 14k hollow will feel light and probably break. The 14k plated will eventually wear off. Stick with the 10k

Yeah, 10k if solid, preferably I would save more for 14k solid. If you ain't got the bread and not trippin of 14k then get the 10k. Hollow will break easy and 14k plated ain't even gold like that.

Back
Top Bottom