**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

61140CFB-AD7F-4DBF-BFA6-7307043427AD.jpeg
6D1AFAF4-F4D6-410E-92A0-B5578436DA13.jpeg
Guys, I’m in love with this David Yurman set, comes out to about 7k is so simple and I guess that’s what I like about it, the chain feel strong too, 14k gold, not sure on the diamonds on the charm of in completely honest, the chain is about 2500 and the charm is about 4500, what are tour thoughts guys? I’m I better off not buying from a brand store?
Run out that damn store lmao :rofl:

24 inch of what looks like a 3 MM chain for 2500 :lol: That doesn’t even look like a dense link like a Franco or Odin which would be heavy. But let’s say it was. Let’s say it was 35 grams of solid 14k the price would still be around a stack less.

And the charm is not worth no damn 4500. Can’t eem say the price is high because it’s super unique. It’s a damn tooth with diamonds in it.

Save your money.

Don't over pay on that chain and charm because of the name. Like other poster said, if you like the style, there are plenty jewelers who can make that for less. Some might even have it in stock.

Thank you bruhs....this is what I figured, I’ll shop around, any reputable jewelers you guys recommend in NY?

61140CFB-AD7F-4DBF-BFA6-7307043427AD.jpeg
6D1AFAF4-F4D6-410E-92A0-B5578436DA13.jpeg
Guys, I’m in love with this David Yurman set, comes out to about 7k is so simple and I guess that’s what I like about it, the chain feel strong too, 14k gold, not sure on the diamonds on the charm of in completely honest, the chain is about 2500 and the charm is about 4500, what are tour thoughts guys? I’m I better off not buying from a brand store?

of course your betta off not buying from a brand store...you buy gold by its weight 1st & foremost...fordam rd got spots where u would could get waaaaaaay more for ur money.

fabs pieces are clean... he can prally do without the choker in that setup and just rock the rocafella chain alone... did he change the family piece? it use to be gold, rose and white gold

Back
Top Bottom