**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I've been trying to go back in this thread and find some spots you guys recommended online for chains.

I was looking into getting either a 3mm rope or franco 14k white gold chain.

Besides Jajoge, what other spots do you guys recommend?

Also, besides Jewerly Pot, what other ebay accounts are legit?

Right on y'all.

i have a question i cant get an answer to

how much gold content is in a "gram" of 10 k at 41.5%
14 k at 58.3% and 18 k at 75%

I've been trying to go back in this thread and find some spots you guys recommended online for chains.

I was looking into getting either a 3mm rope or franco 14k white gold chain.

Besides Jajoge, what other spots do you guys recommend?

Also, besides Jewerly Pot, what other ebay accounts are legit?

Right on y'all.
Wait until ebay has a 15% or 20% off code and get the rope off jewelrypot. You get more for your money. Francos are too much for a decent size.

I have a 26 inch 5 MM and I'm looking to upgrade. I'm thinking another 26 inch 7 mm or 24 8mm 14k. I'll probably trade the old 5mm by next year. Any advice?

just sniped a 10.7g 14k rope , 20 inches tho so its a little short for my taste but for $278 it was a steal at nearly scrap price...

they must be for ppl that he hangs out with then. I remember seeing this Drake related picture over the summer & I thought it was cool, it reminded me of stuff I used to see in malls in the mid to late 90's but better cause it has ice while those usually had none
6kbwIcF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom