**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

In Dubai, you pay spot price plus labor, also known as the ‘make’ price. That part is negotiable

damn.. only problem is they probably dont make the best quality in craftmanship when it comes to cubans/francos/ropes/etc. probly would be better to cop bars from there and trade them in for jewelery over here or pay the labor price to get it done. I think someone over here said Rey's doesn't charge much for the labor

Any jeweler should be able to make a mold off of it and make you a new one

Yea ill have to go on a hunt, im not in NY right now so that is easier said than done.

they GR'ed mass produce angels now, it shouldn't be a problem.

I see angels everywhere, just not that same mold. LAX low key really did make the best one imo.

these posts are a few years old:

now this back & fourth is literally just a bit more than 3 years old but maybe the mold or even the pendant itself is still out there.

I sent son a message, worth a shot.

damn.. only problem is they probably dont make the best quality in craftmanship when it comes to cubans/francos/ropes/etc. probly would be better to cop bars from there and trade them in for jewelery over here or pay the labor price to get it done. I think someone over here said Rey's doesn't charge much for the labor
I thought about doing this before. I heard thailand got gold for cheap also

I really doubt that you are able to tell if a chain came from Dubai or Italy, the quality is the same and many jewellers travel to Dubai several times a year to restock

CRM goin regret selling all the watches like that

they have instantly lost money already on that transaction... also BTC losing major value... unless its adopted by pension funds crypto will not continue to be worth these inflated values... futures derviatives based on BTC have made more than being long... but time will tell it

they have instantly lost money already on that transaction... also BTC losing major value... unless its adopted by pension funds crypto will not continue to be worth these inflated values... futures derviatives based on BTC have made more than being long... but time will tell it

They will. Its a reason he's taking that payment and to store and hold it. Those guys paying in BTC are gonna feel like the dudes who paid pizza in BTC several years ago :lol:

They will. Its a reason he's taking that payment and to store and hold it. Those guys paying in BTC are gonna feel like the dudes who paid pizza in BTC several years ago :lol:

Pension funds won’t. Old people do not like volatility and the old people make up for the majority of the billions in pension funds.

Lower lows no new highs

He is gambeling not being a oracle. IMO

But I do feel time will tell it. The market can always lose more than you can stand to bare. Pockets better be deep. BTC headed to 3,700 by March

who's to say he's not cashing out right away or end of the day tho?

I mean its a dumb risk for him but who am I to talk :lol:

It would defeat the point of accepting bitcoin. Why would I take bitcoin just to convert to cash. The point of getting the bitcoin is to take the spread.

By his page he is a trader and believes in it over fiat money. I hope they make a triple levered etf short and long... btc will be worth nothing much faster.

I mean if that makes sense to you... go for it.
That was just to illustrate how ridiculously overpriced those chains are, you can use that information to your advantage or shrug your shoulders and move on, shouldn't have to spell it out for anyone on here, if you want to get rolled for your wallet than be my guest and pay $80 a gram. Maybe not you, but there are plenty of people here who plan to travel to Asia and might want to make a quick layover in Dubai.

here's sum tennis chain from if and co. spends most of its time in the bank. every stone GIA graded. D color, VS+, Triple Excellent, No Fluorescent
L1000984.JPG
L1000999.JPG
IMG_1650.JPG

Looks like IF&Co just posted it on their IG.

Those 22k francos are just under $84 a gram. 24k gold is about $39 a gram, they look nice but would probably be cheaper to book a flight to Dubai and pick it up there.

he's right why anyone would buy from his website is a damn fool and knows nothing about jewelry

his prices are way too much pre gram by nyc jewelry store standards unless your going to someone whos trying to jerk you

he's asking for $44 Plus a gram for 14 k when you can go to a brick and mortar store in manhattan and pay $30 to $35 a gram for 14 k
now i don't know about jewelry in other states

you can currently buy a gram of 24 k in chinatown manhattan for anywhere between $42 to $47 a gram
or go to queens and buy indian/middle eastern jewelry thats usually 22k for around $40 a gram but i only been in that area once and didn't really look that much

I do like his videos but he's a crook so dont believe the hype

Last edited:
anyone know how many mm paulyd cuban is? the bust down he rocks with the jp.
setup is perfect. while we're at it, who made the jp?

Back
Top Bottom