**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The cuban on the Pauly D Jesus piece overpowers the pendant IMO. Ninjahood pulled off the oversized cuban + standard size Jesus piece quite well.

thank you, my bench mark was Nas Jason of Beverly hills cuban jesus set up he rarely wore, brolic for da time and a upgrade from his stillmatic settup
nas-jacob-jesus-piece-iced-out-cuban.jpg

KELIS_JACOB.jpg

older thinner longer cuban on kelis.

i like pauly D's set up...just a tad too new school wide for me...

Big-Puffy-Rosario.jpg

biggie's jesus in contemporary times now looks, dare i say...small.

What determines the canary color in treated diamonds ? I like laser yellow to kraft cheese yellow. Is it a request thing or ? There are some piss looking canary sorta champagne looking.

I cannot really understand your sentence but what assume you are saying is you like a very intense yellow...like a vivid yellow (that would be there term) treated yellows range in color as they must be color matched. For instance my Kanye Jesus and my YG kufi Jesus are different kinds of stones. Kanye Jesus is natural yellows while the kulfi Jesus is treated yellows both of these have their own Canary tennis chain... the tennis chain had to be color matched to each piece. the Kufi Jesus is more yellow looking than the Kanye jesus.... getting the look you desire is a request thing but your jeweler has to have access to the better quality stones. When dealing with colors they MUST match... when they don't match it is very easy to see.

thank you, my bench mark was Nas Jason of Beverly hills cuban jesus set up he rarely wore, brolic for da time and a upgrade from his stillmatic settup
nas-jacob-jesus-piece-iced-out-cuban.jpg

KELIS_JACOB.jpg

older thinner longer cuban on kelis.

i like pauly D's set up...just a tad too new school wide for me...

Big-Puffy-Rosario.jpg

biggie's jesus in contemporary times now looks, dare i say...small.

man I think it's just that Biggie was a big dude. I don't know how tall D-Roc is but if you watch the Junior Mafia documentary the Tito Jesus piece on his neck looks like a standard sized Jacob kufi Jesus on a <6 foot tall rapper's neck. Body build is obviously a determining factor since Kelis is possibly 5'10 and the kufi always looked more brolic than usual to me in that picture.

rich4eva rich4eva vehiculum vehiculum ninjahood ninjahood how do y’all wear your jewelry without the fear of being robbed? Do you roll deep? Avoid certain spots? Don’t wear it all the time? Etc...

Security usually daily. And I don’t go to spots where I don’t need to be. I wear mine all the time pretty much Daily and I rotate my stuff. If I’m out at a club I make sure security is in my section... if I know I’m going to get drunk I don’t wear it.

I don’t have unessary convo. U compliment my jewles I say thanks and keep it moving. No u can’t tale a closer look no u can’t ask a bunch of questions.

Security usually daily. And I don’t go to spots where I don’t need to be. I wear mine all the time pretty much Daily and I rotate my stuff. If I’m out at a club I make sure security is in my section... if I know I’m going to get drunk I don’t wear it.

I don’t have unessary convo. U compliment my jewles I say thanks and keep it moving. No u can’t tale a closer look no u can’t ask a bunch of questions.
Have there been situations when security had to step in?

Have there been situations when security had to step in?

Over the summer in ****man but that more so had to do with people leaning on my car or trying to look who is inside the car.

What u usually get is commentary on how u look. Like if you wear 2 Jesus pieces and Cuban watch and all that people usually say something in passing.

Also girls don’t notice it really... they don’t know cost they kind of just look at design most think you are gaudy or too flashy... rarely do people really even understand what u are wearing... you can tell who does because they comment or keep looking.

he's right why anyone would buy from his website is a damn fool and knows nothing about jewelry

his prices are way too much pre gram by nyc jewelry store standards unless your going to someone whos trying to jerk you

he's asking for $44 Plus a gram for 14 k when you can go to a brick and mortar store in manhattan and pay $30 to $35 a gram for 14 k
now i don't know about jewelry in other states

you can currently buy a gram of 24 k in chinatown manhattan for anywhere between $42 to $47 a gram
or go to queens and buy indian/middle eastern jewelry thats usually 22k for around $40 a gram but i only been in that area once and didn't really look that much

I do like his videos but he's a crook so dont believe the hype

I just copped my Franco from him and have no regrets. I'd recommend Jacoje. He's easy to deal with and his chains is quality stuff. Just my two cents.

I just copped my Franco from him and have no regrets. I'd recommend Jacoje. He's easy to deal with and his chains is quality stuff. Just my two cents.

If you don’t mind can you take a pic and what’s the weight of the chain ?
I’m not saying his stuff isn’t nice it’s just very expensive
If your in a major city you can get the same quality or better for less

I think someone on here said he buys his jewelry in the downtown diamond district in LA to sell on his site

rich4eva rich4eva vehiculum vehiculum ninjahood ninjahood how do y’all wear your jewelry without the fear of being robbed? Do you roll deep? Avoid certain spots? Don’t wear it all the time? Etc...

only been rob once, took two bullets to the leg and got my chain snatch, still had my rollie on when they fled.
not going to go into that much detail about it on the internet. but it happens to the best of us.
usually have security and people around on me if i wear anything expensive, but that day I didn't. totally slipping

Attachments

• aftermath.jpg
    aftermath.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Over the summer in ****man but that more so had to do with people leaning on my car or trying to look who is inside the car.

What u usually get is commentary on how u look. Like if you wear 2 Jesus pieces and Cuban watch and all that people usually say something in passing.

Also girls don’t notice it really... they don’t know cost they kind of just look at design most think you are gaudy or too flashy... rarely do people really even understand what u are wearing... you can tell who does because they comment or keep looking.

Damn! What if yo security gets shot? You running?

only been rob once, took two bullets to the leg and got my chain snatch, still had my rollie on when they fled.
not going to go into that much detail about it on the internet. but it happens to the best of us.
usually have security and people around on me if i wear anything expensive, but that day I didn't. totally slipping

Oh ****! That’s crazy! You not even a street gato right?

Damn! What if yo security gets shot? You running?

time.

he would be jobless the next day. if I had to run I would.

its not concept of living in fear of robbery... its the time wasted in dealing with the situation. someone on here was like you must not have any sac to have security etc... no I have responsibilities and limited time and wasting my time defending a gun charge is a misuse of my time

Last edited:
he would be jobless the next day. if I had to run I would.

its not concept of living in fear of robbery... its the time wasted in dealing with the situation. someone on here was like you must not have any sac to have security etc... no I have responsibilities and limited time and wasting my time defending a gun charge is a misuse of my time

Do you have a financial advisor?

Random question I know.

man I think it's just that Biggie was a big dude. I don't know how tall D-Roc is but if you watch the Junior Mafia documentary the Tito Jesus piece on his neck looks like a standard sized Jacob kufi Jesus on a <6 foot tall rapper's neck. Body build is obviously a determining factor since Kelis is possibly 5'10 and the kufi always looked more brolic than usual to me in that picture.

naw, when you see D-roc wit his chain from back then and you see it now, its slim.....

i guess it was my just reaction. i didn't realize i was being rob till it was over.
if it ever happens again of course im throwing everything off and handing it to em on a plate.
not being able to walk for a few months was pretty depressing.
and the chance of almost dying wasn't worth it.
just insured the stuff and forget about it,

Any meaning to the dragon for you? Are you chinese? Yours are prolly the best dragon pendants i ever seen
dragons are the secret protector for people born in year of the rooster. brings good feng shui.

I cannot really understand your sentence but what assume you are saying is you like a very intense yellow...like a vivid yellow (that would be there term) treated yellows range in color as they must be color matched. For instance my Kanye Jesus and my YG kufi Jesus are different kinds of stones. Kanye Jesus is natural yellows while the kulfi Jesus is treated yellows both of these have their own Canary tennis chain... the tennis chain had to be color matched to each piece. the Kufi Jesus is more yellow looking than the Kanye jesus.... getting the look you desire is a request thing but your jeweler has to have access to the better quality stones. When dealing with colors they MUST match... when they don't match it is very easy to see.

All i need to do is pick the right option basically ? Can i take the stones to the source that treats the stones instead of the middleman ?

All i need to do is pick the right option basically ? Can i take the stones to the source that treats the stones instead of the middleman ?

You need to chose s jeweler that deals with colored stones... even treated colored stones if the jeweler doesn't have access the stones will not shine well.

and as ninja said they are treaded after mined... colored stones are usually dirty stones that you cannot sell as white. However they can be VS they just cannot be originally clear white.

Back
Top Bottom