**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Will do in weeks to come. I still haven’t been by Jacob to get the numerous things waiting there. I have been focused on this 2 year time line to take a company I own public. I will def give u the whole lay out tho. Hopefully by mid next month.

:pimp:

Rolex for dummies video.

sneaker nicknames no longer feel "immature" old fogies do da same with high end wrist watches.

Hard to even get a response from Icebox these days, makes you feel like If you aren't hitting them up so make a rapper type purchase, you're on the back burner. I'm huge on communication and hate to feel like I paid for something and am not a priority.

As for the bust downs, always felt it was tacky but then a coworker came in the other day with his bezel done on his press and It looked pretty damn good.

Anyone ever mess with Marcelo for anything at all? Steve? or Bennys down in the coliseum.

Steve n Benny my guys I tend to deal with Steve more tho

02CF018D-642D-44BE-B039-DF312A6779FE.jpeg

12mm for 9K At icebox . Might go ahead and get it later this week

10k? damn g u waa bout to get hosed :lol:

go to Leon/Rey/grimal...

way better bang for ur buck.

Word up rrlegend, I paid just a few hundred dollars more last year than the price icebox is asking for and the specs dont even compare, 14k and 305 grams , rrlegend if you dont mind sharing, how much did you pay for the bracelets you got from icebox and what are the specs.
Screenshot_20190119-170923_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom