**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Icebox sees this kid as FOOD because he is naive and easily influenced by other's. He was asking his friend to help him decide which looks better. :smh:

When I saw this vid I was thinking the same thing, it's sad because he just a kid don't know better and just going were he thinks it's the best place. When I got my first chain it was grate because they gave me information not bs.

Also my son's rope from jacoji lobster clasp spring failed, already got it fixed but going to email him today. Now my son is hard on his chains plays baseball amd football with them on. But his silver chains have not had this problem so I was a little disapointed.

Probably some iced out Steel Cubans.

His propensity of understanding negotiation was decided in the start of the video... I brought 100 and I want to leave with 50... can you give it to me for 50 rather than 52? As Moe slyly says if you have 100 you can afford 52.... and these are people who call themselves hustlers.

i'm not a waych guy and dont keep up with the current diamond prices. what would have been a reasonable amount for that purchase?

i'm not a waych guy and dont keep up with the current diamond prices. what would have been a reasonable amount for that purchase?

da problem is:

-diamonds are at a point where synthetics are gettin pumped out at a massive rate so da mystique of em being rare is a farse.

-you paying for largely labor per diamond setting... imagine paying for every letter you type on NT.

-ruining Stock/factory classic watches...imagine floodin a now discontinued Rolex 18k rose gold day date II and tryin to sell it years later...you pretty much ruined a watch thats rare with aftermarket mods that significantly kills its residual value.

i shutter to think of all those Breitling for Bentley 18k GT watches obliterated by turning em into what Boosie & co was wearing in wipe me down, etc.

imagine every watch rick ross ruined with black diamonds, a trend that ain't even last 2 years? :lol:

Last edited:
I was curious and listened to Lil Gnar's music and can see that 5 years from now, he'll be saying to himself, what was I thinking blowing all this money on jewelry.

PAW_2042-X3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom