**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

PAW_5337-X3.jpg

That big Cuban is inspiration

its very nice...ill be honest though, da weight does get to you. :lol:

another thing is da common man has caught up to rappers hence why i think rappers bust down everything, as a form of separation....think about it, me regular joe schmoe got da same set up Fabolous & Mase had only a few years ago.

its very nice...ill be honest though, da weight does get to you. :lol:

another thing is da common man has caught up to rappers hence why i think rappers bust down everything, as a form of separation....think about it, me regular joe schmoe got da same set up Fabolous & Mase had only a few years ago.

Lol as this maybe true, I think the lifestyle they live is surely different than yours. That alone separates them.

I saw a video of traxnyc showing 100,000 worth of diamonds and it wasn’t slot of diamonds. Wouldn’t the clarity play a big part in the price? If thecwatch was 15,000 and the diamonds were vvs could the price go to 50,000

In that video. Trax also says usually those small diamonds cost 1000 a carat. So if it’s 50 carats plus the watch Wouldn’t that be true? I don’t know anything about watches though I’m just telling what I saw

In that video. Trax also says usually those small diamonds cost 1000 a carat. So if it’s 50 carats plus the watch Wouldn’t that be true? I don’t know anything about watches though I’m just telling what I saw
You might’ve remembered incorrectly. 1 carat is too big of a size to be put on a watch. And the price doesn’t seem right. Even at low clarity and color, $1000 is too cheap for a 1 carat diamond.

Ok I just re watched the trax video. He said he has 100,000 worth of diamonds that are vs1 at 1000 a carat they’re very small diamonds

Oh ok, that makes more sense. He’s probably talking about 1 carat total weight. A 1 carat diamond is a pretty big rock for a watch.

Yeah so if there’s so many carats that Rollie would be 50,000right with the actual price of the watch right?

OK, now that is exactly how they get you, by highly inflating the cost before the transaction has even begun. Never ever trust the jewelers version of what things cost, especially if we are talking Traxnyc. No way in hell those little *** -2mm melee diamonds cost anywhere close to $1000 a Carat, even if they really were VS1, which they are not. If they're paying that price per carat, they would be selling their overpriced garbage on their website at a loss most of the time, and the owner would not be driving a new Bentley.

That bust down date just jubilee can never and will never be 50k. I don’t care what VVS parcel diamonds you put in that watch... that’s not ever going to be the cost... why? Because the market sets the price. And it’s price is 15-22k that’s it nothing more.

Also stones that small are not 1k a stone only thing going for 1k plus a stone is baguette’s at 1,300-2,000 a stone. And that’s for the good stones. Most that AP and Patel stuff you see looks like water on IG and has so many inclusions up close.

Back to the Rolex. The stones are received from a parcel and they are soooo tiny they don’t cost that much. What does cost a lot though is a well made diamond dial... well made diamond dials cost more than most watches.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom