**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

so IF & CO portrayed a Jesus with dreds better than Jacob?
Gold+with+ice+5-1.jpg

This is ill. Sadly, it was not well-received because Ben Baller the guy it was made for overhyped it.

Jchambers piece straight from Jacob was 5 rows and weighed only 124 grams before they added a plate to it.

da original run of jacob jesus pieces when they still resembled Tito's and da way up to da 1st run of Kufi pieces i believe were all 180+ grams... there was a NT once upon a time who had a rose gold one and his i heard was also 180+.

da 1st jacob cognac jesus piece i seen on ebay over a decade ago was da thorn crown joint, i and think that one was also 180+.

da original run of jacob jesus pieces when they still resembled Tito's and da way up to da 1st run of Kufi pieces i believe were all 180+ grams... there was a NT once upon a time who had a rose gold one and his i heard was also 180+.

da 1st jacob cognac jesus piece i seen on ebay over a decade ago was da thorn crown joint, i and think that one was also 180+.

To be honest I think base models are 140+ now depending how many carats in diamonds you want I bet Jacob pumped up the grams of gold too. Imagine having 14cts in diamond at 140grams when the 9 carat piece is 140. It’s like cars.

still think Nas og QB chain is one of the best... the new one he got from pristine is cool but its not as nice imo

I think Jacob is the only kufi I’d ever wear. He’s got the best mold. Everyone else’s just seems off

Got a few questions bout white /rose gold..... I know it has to be "treated" to turn it that color but:
1. is it an all the way through color change or just like a "dipped" outer layer?
2. Can it be turned back to yellow gold?

Bonus Question:
Can "treated" diamonds (like pink or blue stones) be returned to its original color or a different color?
Thanks y'all.

those pinks are not treated... the pinks on the jesus heads.

dark pink is treated usually... pink diamonds unless intense are actually very very light pink. I actually know the whole story behind why this guy has all these pieces but that is for another day. the only treated stones are the blue jesus…. which is very very very cheap at its asking price.

Got a few questions bout white /rose gold..... I know it has to be "treated" to turn it that color but:
1. is it an all the way through color change or just like a "dipped" outer layer?
2. Can it be turned back to yellow gold?

Bonus Question:
Can "treated" diamonds (like pink or blue stones) be returned to its original color or a different color?
Thanks y'all.

1. its all the way rose
2. NO
3. NO

yeah the blue Jesus is probably a steal compared to what it sold for whenever. I think a jewelry thread said Malice paid no less than 30 for his and while it looked a lot better it was pretty much the exact same thing depending on your point of view. the kufi & maybe the head shape looks off on the white one but it's a good price on an iced out Jesus and a great price on a signed Jacob piece. waiting for the seller to offer the GLC/Frank Mucus Jesus tho, that is the best Jesus piece ever next to the Tito.

Back
Top Bottom