**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

sorry jewelry thread, my memory now sucks and apparently the Malice color treated diamond full size Jacob Jesus was probably a little less than 30 but not by that much; the no less than 30 estimate included a pretty big cuban.

yeah the blue Jesus is probably a steal compared to what it sold for whenever. I think a jewelry thread said Malice paid no less than 30 for his and while it looked a lot better it was pretty much the exact same thing depending on your point of view. the kufi & maybe the head shape looks off on the white one but it's a good price on an iced out Jesus and a great price on a signed Jacob piece. waiting for the seller to offer the GLC/Frank Mucus Jesus tho, that is the best Jesus piece ever next to the Tito.

Pics of the jesus you talmbout that's not tito.

Yohan Blake wearing his Richard Mille for the 100m race shows a bit of it starting at the 38 sec mark before race starts

Pics of the jesus you talmbout that's not tito.

pictures from here:
161ga3o.jpg
HWEnQ.jpg

and Frank has posted pictures of his in here over the years and has a couple on insta the last time i looked. this piece in yellow with all white stones would be soo :emoji_fire:. it's probably extremely rare since I wouldn't be surprised if Jacob & Co doesn't really do this type of stuff any longer

The GLC is the most realistic of all of them. The full beard going up the cheeks, the adam's apple, wavy hair, it's nice but many people don't like it.

There's nothing wrong with wanting more and I want a fat *** chain and bracelet setup :lol:

Gotta get this business off the ground first. Shine later.

Back
Top Bottom