**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

mine is 4"x2.5" and about 60 grams of 14k, and pretty much flat... Paid somewhere around $2500 a few years ago

It's still a fairly large piece, but the one on ebay and ninjahood had was like 5x3.5 and was 3d front and back
The ebay piece is classic but I'll be honest...Its just a little too big for todays taste.
I like how your's is a ode to the 90's vibe but you put a spin on it by making it a mini piece.
If you don't mind, can you post more pics of it? I've been wanting this piece since the early 2000's.

61992606-35EC-4F12-B8C8-2A1F94744C92.jpeg
The ebay piece is classic but I'll be honest...Its just a little too big for todays taste.
I like how your's is a ode to the 90's vibe but you put a spin on it by making it a mini piece.
If you don't mind, can you post more pics of it? I've been wanting this piece since the early 2000's.
Thanks, here’s a pic to help shoe scale, and you can see where they messed up the arm

Yeah...The pendant is the perfect size to me: 2 Lego men easily.
Do you still have contact w/ the jeweler? I'm definitely interested in getting me one done.
Or if anybody else has a plug to a jeweler that offers good quality at a true price...lmk.

naw its da same, if anything its fashioned a lil better because da back is closed off completely.
IDK, the same basic silhouette is intact but some of the details are different (St Michael's face and others). aren't these two a bit moar like the 1 you had:

not trying to tell you all about sumthing that you actually owned & I've just scene pictures of, it just looks different. St Michaels is probably close to being the official NT pendant behind The Jesus

lil known fact is da st michael piece was made in different sizes from da factory catalogs...da most famous one is da full sized one but they had em in at least 5 different sizes.
Keep droppin’ knowledge...I want to know what influenced the first pieces. Like who actually thought of recreating this biblical story into a pendant?

IDK, the same basic silhouette is intact but some of the details are different (St Michael's face and others). aren't these two a bit moar like the 1 you had:

not trying to tell you all about sumthing that you actually owned & I've just scene pictures of, it just looks different. St Michaels is probably close to being the official NT pendant behind The Jesus

What’s the prices on these? Curious to know what their going for outside of eBay.

What’s the prices on these? Curious to know what their going for outside of eBay.
the second 1 or 1 that looked nearly identical was actually on fleabay around 4 years ago (same seller) for sumwhere in the 9000-9999 range.
da second IG account is da same guy selling da one on Ebay.
tru, see above post tho & it was apparently purchased. IDK if it was the same 1 from instagram but it sure looked like it. St Michael's face looks different on the 1 that's currently for sale & the tunic as well. The devil also has a different head/face from what I can see but I could be mistaken.

but it sure looked like it. St Michael's face looks different on the 1 that's currently for sale & the tunic as well.

once da mold is laid out, jewelers take liberty with adding minor details (white gold trim, diamonds, etc) its essentially da same piece.

Back
Top Bottom