**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anybody has a 1.5mm Franco set up in the 20-22 inch range? Trying to see if that’s too tiny in real everyday life. I can’t judge it in pictures accurately. Thanks!

I wear a 20in, 14kt, 1.5 mm franco. I like it cause I don't think I can rock a huge chain, and it's usually under my shirt anyways. If you want a simple chain I'd recommend this one in the range of 20-24 in length. Goes decent with my watch too

IMG_1614.JPG IMG_1616.JPG

I prefer Rose Gold over everything...The polish got its own glow.
Yellow Gold = Classic...but Rose Gold = New Flava

Reactions: g14
I wear a 20in, 14kt, 1.5 mm franco. I like it cause I don't think I can rock a huge chain, and it's usually under my shirt anyways. If you want a simple chain I'd recommend this one in the range of 20-24 in length. Goes decent with my watch too

IMG_1614.JPG IMG_1616.JPG

Thank you for your feedback and pics. Likely too small for me. Guess I’ll got 2.5-3mm.

Shopping for my Cuban right now. Wanted to confirm before I make a purchase is 6.5mm the largest you can go to fit a baby Jesus piece or can I go up to 7mm? Browsing Leon’s and cmg currently.

Back
Top Bottom