**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

rapper-meek-mill-attends-a-game-between-the-houston-rockets-and-the-picture-id1184067766

^based on those specs from Rey's, I vaguely remember that chain being about 64g. That's about $38 a gram. They probably went up a few bucks since 6 or so months ago.

was just about to say this...that Tito Jesus is classic... Cesar chain goes well with it too.... not those long lanyard looking chain Fab got the Jesus on....

yea I always appreciated the larger bail and shorter wider cuban when I saw him wearing it on the JR Mafia DVDs. Avianne had a Jesus many years ago that looked similar in illustrations. I don't think this 1 has been posted yet, I think it's a different Jesus but maybe the bail is just different:
rapper-record-producer-and-entrepreneur-jayz-is-photographed-for-vibe-picture-id481597444

The 1 Cease has on in that picture doesn't look like it has ice on the neck, it looks like Frank's. I think a kufi that was slightly bigger but not too big would be :emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom