**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

young-buck-olivia-50-cent-lloyd-banks-and-tony-yayo-picture-id79291772

old pics are da best, god bless getty images.

big-pun-and-fat-joe-performing-at-les-poulets-on-may-13-1998this-pun-picture-id547402541
def, I think that Jay-Z shot was in a Vibe magazine in 08 or 09. The Big Pun Jesus may be my favorite. Looks as though it had the chunkiness of a catalog Jesus piece, the old school diamond settings of it's era & the skeletal face of a Jacob. The halo finishes it off well but it would have been dope without it IMO.

the first kufi worn by a rapper AFAIK (Mase) looked different from later versions, both the crown & face seam to stick out moar
Screenshot (17).png

I think this explains why it looked a little bigger to me than others. I think the diamonds in the head may be in prongs, it looks weird/possibly damaged (missing prongs & stones) here:
Screenshot (16).png

looks like it's missing a row but then IDK even know what this piece really looked like in a head on crisp image since there are none. 1 thing i will say is this piece must have looked fairly awesome if you saw him in concert back then, I think BIG white gold & platinum pieces were a new thing back then & of course all of the ice. or maybe you would just think it was silver. pretty sure Nas & then Jungle were the next rap dudes to wear this but maybe Ja Rule had a yellow 1 before either of them.

Cease had that Tito lifted off of him didn’t he? Did he ever get it back?
I’ve said it a million times but the 10mm Cuban with the kufi Tito is undefeated as far as set ups go. The Jacob kufi isn’t far behind.

What MM is Big’s Cuban link chain and length? What would you say the dimensions of the Tito Jesus piece. From the images I just posted it seems that the bale had diamonds on the back end and the piece was completely solid

Two years ago they said that was the last one and then last year they sent me a friends and family coupon on the 12th, I haven’t seen anything yet so I’m gonna say no.
What was it? 10%?

feel like that’s the most they do, they sent me 10% off for leaving a review a few months back

a 25-30% since their prices are OD would be nice. I’d cop something if they did

Thoughts on lab grown diamonds? Ran into a jewlery store in the mall and they had some nice rings. Seen a 3 row eternity ring perfect for a pinky ring but it’s lab grown. I’m personally a fan of it

What MM is Big’s Cuban link chain and length? What would you say the dimensions of the Tito Jesus piece. From the images I just posted it seems that the bale had diamonds on the back end and the piece was completely solid
based off the picture from when Mase was wearing it I think it's nearly as long as the letter on a Starter Tar Heels jersey from the 1990s w/o the bail. I do not, however, know the size of the jersey he's was wearing. to further complicate things I actually don't own any basketball jerseys. I think it's moar 3d than a Jacob if that makes any sense w/ the face & hair & of course prongs/thorns all sticking out moar which may all make it look much larger.
Cease had that Tito lifted off of him didn’t he? Did he ever get it back?
I’ve said it a million times but the 10mm Cuban with the kufi Tito is undefeated as far as set ups go. The Jacob kufi isn’t far behind.
I think he got in a fight and was on the ground, your jewels may come up missing in a situation like that. would suck if nobody was able to get it back eventually but all that is part of the lifestyle of wearing heavy jewelry on your neck. the kufi is the 1st rare Jesus I particularly liked & I've considered it moar lately but the Jacob x Kanye has a better looking crown IMO but you can't go wrong w/ either.

Last edited:
Thoughts on lab grown diamonds? Ran into a jewlery store in the mall and they had some nice rings. Seen a 3 row eternity ring perfect for a pinky ring but it’s lab grown. I’m personally a fan of it
I’m all for it as long as u get it for cheap or fair market value. I got quoted for it VS real diamonds. There was almost no crazy saving Compared to blue nile website. this Was for an engagement ring.

Last edited:

lab grown diamonds is fine b.. chemically they're 100% identical to land mined diamonds.

Back
Top Bottom