**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^^ yea i understand that but when people pm me i tell them it can be either made in gold or silver and to top if off the pieces look crazy in silver becausethey look white gold when im done plating them, and yea this isnt your standard military jesus on ebay. I was thinking of putting them on ebay but stilldebating as im going to start a site soon

Thinking about making that next step...

This Channel-Set Princess-Cut Ring in 18k White Gold (1/4 ct. tw.) has a 0.50 carat Princess-Cut center diamond with Good-cut, J-color, and VVS2-clarity. Withthis setting choice, the total carat weight of diamonds for your ring is 0.78.

$1320 from Bluenile.com

2rzx4cy.jpg

2edxw7m.jpg

My 212 gm 24k chain & pendant - the pendant alone is 45gm. The 357 Python & 45 Kimber are for the zombies

ofao7d.jpg

Had to show a better pic of the Python

Real G's Do Real Thang's.

Enamel Jesus made by Rjwco aka Lax aka Robert

14k gold yellow /white diamonds.

sorry pic was taken by my blackberry real quick cause my chick was pleading for me to beat them guts inside out.

i'll take better pics with a digital camera. i just received it last nite.

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

sorry pic was taken by my blackberry real quick cause my chick was pleading for me to beat them guts inside out.

Clean Jesus, Clean rack. Post more pics of both
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

LOL. You dumb.

I give props to Lax, one of the best business decisions.... a popular piece under 1000, with a good amount of carat weight. Silver is cheap so hopefully thereis good profit and the buyer gets a good deal. I wish I could find an Allah or Islamic Rosary for around that price without diamonds.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

The reason people are salty is when the first pics were shown (and re-posted and re-posted), the specs were never revealed. By NOT saying its silver, youre LETTING people assume its gold (which has always been the default), which is, in itself, somewhat dishonest.

Had you said from the jump, "this is the what the mold looks like, the jesus can be made in any metal you want" the reactions may have been different when it was revealed to be silver.

Im just sayin.
EXACTLY....I'm not knocking the cost effectiveness of having it done in silver, but you were not completely honest from the jump so I had tolet it be know what you were really putting out there...

I dont post much [cuz I aint gots no .cw] but Im usually in here peepn shiddidat..
but yea..shout out to LAX.. for stickn wit his plan and maintaining business
Alot of ppl been flamin the dood since vol 1... so i have to commend his perseverance

MoneyMakinMatt wrote:

Originally Posted by oo206oo

The reason people are salty is when the first pics were shown (and re-posted and re-posted), the specs were never revealed. By NOT saying its silver, youre LETTING people assume its gold (which has always been the default), which is, in itself, somewhat dishonest.

Had you said from the jump, "this is the what the mold looks like, the jesus can be made in any metal you want" the reactions may have been different when it was revealed to be silver.

Im just sayin.
EXACTLY....I'm not knocking the cost effectiveness of having it done in silver, but you were not completely honest from the jump so I had to let it be know what you were really putting out there...

Dude just let it go, if you got $$$ have him make you a 14K gold? His got the option to chose from what ever metal?

at the end of the day im trying to help the dudes with the budget out, its always been like that and will always be like that with me.

Back
Top Bottom