**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Rjwco

I got you

LAX, what's the specs/colors on that G-Shock...
It looks clean from a distance... I'd like to see some up close pics.

Are you doing custom molds?

at the end of the day im trying to help the dudes with the budget out, its always been like that and will always be like that with me.

yo rob make me one out of delrin maybe be like 100 bucks or so
roll.gif

Originally Posted by uncleo28

I give props to Lax, one of the best business decisions.... a popular piece under 1000, with a good amount of carat weight. Silver is cheap so hopefully there is good profit and the buyer gets a good deal. I wish I could find an Allah or Islamic Rosary for around that price without diamonds.

Yea i have been wanting an Islamic piece for awhile now. Was gonna get Allah but thats no good since you cant wear it to certain places

Originally Posted by pdot

I got you

LAX, what's the specs/colors on that G-Shock...
It looks clean from a distance... I'd like to see some up close pics.

Are you doing custom molds?
pimp.gif
clean %@% setup-

i think the gshock was posted back in the thread not too long ago and is from focus-

Nah, the one from Focus was white band/black diamonds...
It was mean too. Almost, made me place an order, but iced out G-Shock are just too trendy IMO.

nope - the one in the pic is clearly yellow gold with white stones - maybe some yellow stones

it was posted by someone- if not here then on the icebox blog=

Originally Posted by oo206oo

The reason people are salty is when the first pics were shown (and re-posted and re-posted), the specs were never revealed. By NOT saying its silver, youre LETTING people assume its gold (which has always been the default), which is, in itself, somewhat dishonest.

Had you said from the jump, "this is the what the mold looks like, the jesus can be made in any metal you want" the reactions may have been different when it was revealed to be silver.

Im just sayin.
Thank You.

I'll have to use other Jewelers that post in this thread as a perfect example, for the most part if people ask general questions (outside of the price) inthis thread about any pieces posted they all answer, while lax always keeps hush hush on these like it's Dre &Detox. Like 206 said when that's done people assume, again it's my opinion but it seems like this is the bestthing ever to happen to your business and no "PM me" doesn't work IMO when its just general questions considering you post in here a lot. Ifit's someone asking for a price then I'd understand.......

"I'm just sayin."

laugh.gif
@ Will setup looks great, that +@@* came out nice.

you guys prolly mean this one. Gw-400j. its a rare japanese model.

icebox - zahir-mo-rufi, made it for me but we later sold it to bow weezy

they made me a 6900 joint, 14k case, 8cts, gold clasp

ill post a better pic of the g-shock and enamel jesus in a few min

Never been a fan of the enamel jesus, (matter of fact, i may actually hate them) but that G-Shock is nice.

I always though Fab' was the "Derrick Rose" of Hip-Hop.....But all of this Loso's Way Promotion is really bringing some personality out ofhim...

i love you all, but please be sure to say icebox from now on, there is no more focus.

icebox icebox icebox icebox icebox icebox

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

photo46f.jpg

yo this ring is 14k, how much can I get for it?

yo guys a pawn shop offered me 80 bones for this ring, Im in emergency need of cash right now so is it worth it?

I understand that the want for a jesus piece is high right now and in this recession a lot of people are trying to eat. I get it.

In all honesty though, whoring it out like this is not going to be good for it.

At the end of the day, (to the guys complaining) do you really think he cares about whoring it around or playing it out?

Like one said, exactly, it's a recession and people need to eat. If I was him, I'd give two sh*ts less about that because

he's seeing his money.

Get your hustle on LAX.

Can't even hate on the man. He making business moves and the results are looking pretty good.

If I get a rhodium dipped black Jesus made of gold, would it be a problem to melt it back down into yellow or white gold?

Back
Top Bottom