**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If anything it'll go up. General rule- crazy times/government gold goes up... peaceful times gold goes down. Im probably selling my gold before tRUMP gets out of office and rebuying for cheaper after
Thanks. I might do the same.

Hows everyone holding up? Looking like a few of you still ordering/getting pieces. Still want a bracelet from Leons but gonna have to hold off till this **** calms down a bit.

Just ordered a 5.5mm 14inch cuban from reyes today. This is going to be my daughters chain.
I also ordered a 6.5mm 10inch from Leon today. That will be for my wife.
and yes they are 14k :lol: tryna transition from 10k.
still not stamped by @Sonny Corinthos since it ain’t 18k. #BabySteps
One day I will swap out my cuban for a 14k. But I think that will be when I transition to a standard JP and a big boi cuban (>12mm and up)
Cant wait for that review when you get em. Finally will be able to get a real comparison of them Leons links vs Reys links and quality from someone who has both.

Hows everyone holding up? Looking like a few of you still ordering/getting pieces. Still want a bracelet from Leons but gonna have to hold off till this **** calms down a bit.

I talked to them yesterday.
They’re open
‭305-884-3080‬

Just ordered a 5.5mm 14inch cuban from reyes today. This is going to be my daughters chain.
I also ordered a 6.5mm 10inch from Leon today. That will be for my wife.
and yes they are 14k :lol: tryna transition from 10k.
still not stamped by @Sonny Corinthos since it ain’t 18k. #BabySteps
One day I will swap out my cuban for a 14k. But I think that will be when I transition to a standard JP and a big boi cuban (>12mm and up)

are the NT specials back in effect? 👀

Funny, when I got my chain it was the other way around.

same, when I was getting quotes a couple months ago

None of my business, just wondering.....are you planning on consolidating all of your non sentimental pieces into one chain?
Yea I got almost 400grams of scrap I was going to make a 14mm Cuban chain and 16mm bracelet fasho but im also thinkin bout doin the same wit my 3 bigger chains wit charms and just rock two chunky Cubans and my angels!

if you can get the jewelry at spot price you'll be OK (buying from a private party looking to unload already made jewelry). If you're buying newly created chains or pieces from a jeweler you'll likely be underwater.

I'm will illi-mo. I'm waiting this out before buying any more.

How much should I be lookin to pay for a 10MM 14k Cuban bracelet 7.5 inches?

Just wanna know if what I'm seeing are fair prices

Gold is nearly $53 a gram now because of the market conditions. 14kt is 58.3% true gold (14/24). That leaves you with a price per gram of ~$31.

You'd then layer on a few dollars per gram (more than a few for smaller projects like bracelets) in labor, multiply by the weight of the bracelet or chain you want and that's your quote.

I was in the works with this jeweler for a piece at $5k. Took us 2 weeks to get to this price.
I told him cash out the door, he sends me a message today saying he has to charge sales tax now. Whole deal isn’t gonna go through due to him to biting the tax cost

I was in the works with this jeweler for a piece at $5k. Took us 2 weeks to get to this price.
I told him cash out the door, he sends me a message today saying he has to charge sales tax now. Whole deal isn’t gonna go through due to him to biting the tax cost
What shop is this?
whet u cawpin, pa?

And all this talk of gold goin up is true but that’s been since last yr. i DONT think it will drop. May plateau but that’s it. But I do believe it has yet to hit its peak. So if u wait u might take an L.
but again, that’s all my OPION and I’m just a retired sneaker head with no knowledge of the gold/stock market.

How much should I be lookin to pay for a 10MM 14k Cuban bracelet 7.5 inches?

Just wanna know if what I'm seeing are fair prices

compare prices from each of these shops.
these are the best prices and greatest quality you will get. Some don’t have good online service so call them.

are the NT specials back in effect? 👀

same, when I was getting quotes a couple months ago
I didn’t ask norma About the NT discount since I was getting a small chain. I think the still FWU :nthat:

So Leon just hmu with a pic. :pimp:
D8AE9501-2407-4E21-BDAB-2A5420419E10.jpeg

Last edited:
So we think gold prices might go up after all this? That makes me think I should buy now but then again this is when I should be watching my spending.

Im a no body but I think its going to go up little by little just like it has been doing for the most part but you really never know.
I think it’s gonna go up too. But I also thought it would have went down for the time being with everything going on. I’m one of the lucky ones who gets to keep working through all of this. And business is booming. What to do, what to do...

I mean I get your point but there’s a reason those are there. They probably didn’t see the need to cover over a spot that wouldn’t normally be seen. On the back of a pendant is another thing.

What shop is this?
whet u cawpin, pa?

And all this talk of gold goin up is true but that’s been since last yr. i DONT think it will drop. May plateau but that’s it. But I do believe it has yet to hit its peak. So if u wait u might take an L.
but again, that’s all my OPION and I’m just a retired sneaker head with no knowledge of the gold/stock market.
I also have no real knowledge of markets either so this is just my opinion. Gold has been creepin up the last few years..tRUMP?? I know because I've been wantin to get my Cuban made but was waitin on a "plateau". In this turmoil experts are sayin gold could go over $2000-2500 per ounce actual cost! Right now spot says $1600ish but with premiums its actually closer to $1800-1900 IF u can even find it! Some places like the govt website are over $2000! People are hoarding precious metals, the govt is printing money at a record pace with no budget in sight, the president? cant handle anything let alone a world pandemic...this all drives the price up... maybe over $2500 per ounce. So ur right.. now could be the time to buy as it may never go lower. But as a betting man, I'd say tht when we get a stable President, we'll have a stable economy, then gold will level out. I believe this is one of those spikes on the chart. Id maybe buy now but not over $2000..I think $2000 will be the plateau!

Back
Top Bottom