**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Im a bit new to this, but would a $5k 1 ct have good clarity and color?

Also, on a size range... i work in an office, so I don’t want some super gawdy big rings...

At the same time, i want to shine on ******. Can I get that balance with a 1 ct?

Because I should go with the lab created ones? Or for the resell value?

I got my first earrings and thought they looked good, so I plan to hold on to them for awhile. Not really concern about the resale value

Diamond buying game is wild. I hear about real diamonds being “treated” and such. So there’s a lot of funny biz with diamonds if they are not GIA certified. But a 1ct Comes with a big price tag. That’s like a wedding ring diamond on each ear.
You could prolly get a better deal with trax or Marchello but u don’t know what kinda treated diamond u might get.

But check this vid out. This kinda helped me with picking diamonds. He also has comparison in carat sizes

If u decide to go to the dark side m_____, u can pick ninjahood ninjahood brain 🧠 on why it’s better than the real.

grill_destroyed.png

I know yall seen this :lol:
How you claim to have all that money but cant fix ya teeth? If cardi b can do it you can to b
I don't think that's a hygiene issue. They shave your teeth down for permanent dental jewelry.

Thinking about upgrading my wife’s diamond. Any idea on the best way to go about selling it? I’m assuming jewelers would just lowball me compared to what I paid, but not sure if there’s any alternative option. It’s 2.06 carats and I forgot the rest of the details, but I can get the certificate from my parent’s safe.

Thinking about upgrading my wife’s diamond. Any idea on the best way to go about selling it? I’m assuming jewelers would just lowball me compared to what I paid, but not sure if there’s any alternative option. It’s 2.06 carats and I forgot the rest of the details, but I can get the certificate from my parent’s safe.

If there is anyway to take it back to the jeweler it came from that is often the best bang for your buck for upgrading.

It's 2.06, what you going for now? Won't be able to see her finger lol

Where did you get it?

what metric should I look at for to get my **** sparkly af?

I hear rappers say it all the time, please believe I’m trying to have my **** doing the Harlem shake (2000s version, not that new ****)

excuse the basic questions, famb.

You can get a decent 1 cttw cert for 5k if you wait for a good sale, call your local Kay in a couple days and see when they are having their next VIP sale or 25-30% off bridal sale. 1 cttw Leo diamond is normally $8,400 so if you can get it for 30% off it brings it down to $5,880 before tax... guess that's still gonna be a stack over where you wanted to be but you could always do 12/mo no interest since you're putting dowqn way more than 20% anyway/ PM me and I can get you in touch with someone, all the manager are working from home right now anyway so my manager might be able to get you a sale price sooner rather than later considering I'm sure everyone is freaking out with us missing our 3rd biggest holiday of the year thanks to Corona.

Barely 2 months. Tbh prices were going up back then to.
If anything this effects people tryna sale scrap gold.
I got low balled by Leon’s This past week. . I had my chain shortened n the scrap 14k was 6.6 grams. He said the best they could do was $120 :lol:

I told him to just mail it back with the chain. I’ll sale it one day.

Jesus that's $18.18 a gram he was paying what a crook.
Spot price today is $31.96 a gram today for 14k
They can at least offer $23 or $24 a gram.
2 crappy local jewelry stores where open by me not selling jewelry but buying

I'm almost sure they didn't offer anywhere near spot price and we're just trying to take advantage of people that were desperate for money

Last edited:
If there is anyway to take it back to the jeweler it came from that is often the best bang for your buck for upgrading.

It's 2.06, what you going for now? Won't be able to see her finger lol

ahh got it. I got it from bluenile. Just looked and they do have an upgrade program. Thanks!

I had permanent golds in the 90s and had my teeth filed. It wasn’t anything like that, it was just little gaps in between my teeth. Hardly noticeable
I got perms too...but just for gold. Those are filed for diamond teeth. Look at a video and see how bulky they are. My dentist has diamond teeth with small pave diamonds that aren't nearly as bulky

Back
Top Bottom