**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What’s going rate for 5-6m Miami Cuban. Probably 22”

seeing 2.1k for 5mm from most spots, wondering if I can do better?
I would call directly and see how much they charge per gram. Leon’s actually gave me a better overall price, around $35 per gram. I decided to get my first chain through Daniels because of watching reviews on YouTube and some people here on NT. My next purchase I’ll shop around and contact shops to negotiate a better price.

like i was saying the ifandco jesus piece is overpriced and light... but if you can message then and ask them for a price without the chain you can get a decent price depending on who you work with... i talked with ken who is no longer there and he hooked me up...if you compare them to icebox with the iced out jesus theres no comparison the icebox looks closer to jacob and is heavier.... but if you going with all gold jesus the ifandco is way better than icebox... the icebox jesus looks terrible without diamonds

Last edited:
Gl5108Kdb5RwiS6zYpZb.jpg

like i was saying the ifandco jesus piece is overpriced and light... but if you can message then and ask them for a price without the chain you can get a decent price depending on who you work with... i talked with ken who is no longer there and he hooked me up...if you compare them to icebox with the iced out jesus theres no comparison the icebox looks closer to jacob and is heavier.... but if you going with all gold jesus the ifandco is way better than icebox... the icebox jesus looks terrible without diamonds
How heavy is the icebox vs the if peice?

^ i dont have an icebox piece but i know they are heavier... can someone comment on how heavy an iced out baby jesus from icebox is? im guessing/assuming 40 grams or more.... but my ifandco baby jesus is 33 grams and would assume is lighter than icebox but is also cheaper in price cuz of the grams... i asked icebox for a quote and they said 7 racks and i was like nah im good lol... went with ifandco which was surprisingly cheaper but was also lighter

You just messaged them on IG or the number they say to call?

Ice box baby Plane Jane Jp is 48grams

Congrats bro. Welcome to the club 😎

I just received my chain from Daniels. Ordered on April 18th. They called me yesterday to confirm that it was done and overnight shipped it to me in Cali. Originally I went with a 6mm 22” necklace and a 8mm bracelet both in 14k but decided to just get a bigger necklace and save up for a bracelet in the future. This is what I ended up with
91CBE21C-1F6B-4EE1-92DC-D1C2BFE21994.jpeg

8mm 14k 22” necklace. just picked it up from the FedEx store and threw it on my work clothes. Love It. Haven’t had time to really inspect it but so far no complaints. I’ll take more pictures when I get off work but wanted to share my first photo with NT.

I would call directly and see how much they charge per gram. Leon’s actually gave me a better overall price, around $35 per gram. I decided to get my first chain through Daniels because of watching reviews on YouTube and some people here on NT. My next purchase I’ll shop around and contact shops to negotiate a better price.
last page shows Leon overcharging like crazy? unless im confused

This is the quote I received from Leon’s just a couple weeks ago. It comes out to around $35 a gram before PayPal and shipping fees. I was just asking about 10mm necklaces but I’m sure they would be able to work with a good price for 5mm/6mm too. Just call and tell them if they would match the price.
900934BE-7514-4AD9-81D4-5D31533EF354.png

Very impressed with the moissanite earrings. For what it’s worth - I’ve only rocked cheap stuff from Claires so this is a huge step up for me. The light hits pretty nice on these...to my untrained eyes.

side by side next to my wife’s ring

Attachments

• 7A1DCDE6-356F-45E9-BA7A-33F387AC07E8.jpeg
    7A1DCDE6-356F-45E9-BA7A-33F387AC07E8.jpeg
    234.7 KB · Views: 390
  • B970551B-FE2C-408B-9738-3D6302D59458.jpeg
    B970551B-FE2C-408B-9738-3D6302D59458.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 543
yea that post about leon vs reys quote is cap
he said 3700 for 66grams thats $56 per gram
he meant to type 2700 even thats $40
he probably quoted him that $40 because he requested a weird size like 10.3mm which he probably doesnt keep in stock.
Thing with Leon is he has a lot in stock so if he doesnt have to make you a new one you are getting 35-36.
Reys is all custom thats why its 40-41
I got a quote from Reys vs Leon for 14k 11mm bracelet Leon quoted me cheaper than Rey even with shipping and paypal fees included.

I live in California and I didn’t get charged tax. I believe if you don’t live in the state of Florida they don’t charge you tax.
Thanks a lot.

Was going back and forth between Daniels and Reys and was about to go with Reys than realized they charged 7% tax, like 75 for shipping and another 3% percent if you wanna use PayPal. All that adds up.

Thanks a lot.

Was going back and forth between Daniels and Reys and was about to go with Reys than realized they charged 7% tax, like 75 for shipping and another 3% percent if you wanna use PayPal. All that adds up.
Rey’s doesn’t charge tax if you don’t live in Florida

Back
Top Bottom