**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby that Cuban is beautiful, bro. I love rose gold but matching other jewelry with it is tough. What watch you wearing with this?
😂 This bs for now...
Screenshot_20200621-223503_Gallery.jpg

Will change into something proper next year!

I think it's ok to mix metal colours if it's not overdone. a smaller two tone rose/steel watch or even just a rose gold bezel on a modern standard sized men's stainless watch may even look particularly good w/ a powerful rose gold piece like that cuban. rose, salmon or white dial only tho.

Last edited:
@Bee has a dope Chunky cuban from reys.
Mine is rose, just that it flips color depending on the way the light hits it. Sometimes it looks yellow and other times it looks pink, then it takes on a darker cinnamon color like posted in this pic.
20200621_194711.jpg

I know some people are tired of me posting the chain, just that I'm glad I was able to get it when I did. Currently saving up for a matching pendant to compliment the cuban.
160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep that platinum setup is smooth.

what kind of pendant are you thinking about?

I gotta stay out this thread. I wanna do an upgrade every time I see some of y’all chains.
This is my current set up. 7mm from reys (upgraded from a 5.5 in April). Was thinking of getting a bigger pendant but might just upgrade to a 8mm.

Attachments

• CBC91305-B296-4EE6-A795-BB97811D78FD.jpeg
    CBC91305-B296-4EE6-A795-BB97811D78FD.jpeg
    414.7 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
retroflashbacks retroflashbacks our chains look really similar in spec. I feel you on wanting to go up to 8MM, your pendant looks really clean mane. Is it missing a stone in the bail or was that just the light?

Low key this is one of the most motivational threads on NT :pimp:

^^ thanks bro.

yeah, the bail is missing a stone :lol:

i wear this piece daily when i work out so i wasn't exactly being too careful with it. was thinking of getting the same piece made without any stones so i can just go rough with it.

ropes = drip, like they would go in the dictionary by it. those teef look like they could hurt the tissue inside your mouf tho.

a coupla kufis are no longer available for sale on tradesy. perhaps I'm reaching but I do wonder if this means that we'll soon get to see newer pictures of another rare Jesus Piece :nerd:

Last edited:
ropes = drip, like they would go in the dictionary by it. those teef look like they could hurt the tissue inside your mouf tho.

honestly these are the best fitting grills ive ever had, last set i had felt like my teeth were gonna come off once i took em out :lol: :lol:

Edit: 2 twin Miamis officially ordered, now we wait 😎

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom