**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

the best non "white" Jesus I've scene:

this is also the best Jesus mold out of all of them IMO. I do think that Jacob pieces are the best in terms of artistry & wearability, like they would look good on many different ppl.
I've always like the GLC Jesus piece. I am not a big fan of enamel Jesus Piece but Jacob did a wonderful job. Icebox's version of this piece is also really nice. M

the best non "white" Jesus I've scene:

this is also the best Jesus mold out of all of them IMO. I do think that Jacob pieces are the best in terms of artistry & wearability, like they would look good on many different ppl.
A white jesus huh

Currently upgrading the Cuban with Rey.
EEAEE4A0-75E8-47A2-97E4-CF7AE18467E1.jpeg
Hopefully I will get it in a couple days.

Very Nice 3D Modeling Work and the Enamel Work makes this piece. IMO enamel doesn't last long and can chip easily over time, so I wouldn't want to wear this piece daily. Mazza's work is very clean he uses good company to make his pieces like alot of the other jewelers

that sucks if the enamel chips for $11,000
thats what i think he priced it at

since your on here you gotta give us the dirt on the nyc diamond district and all the shady dealings going on in the jewelry business in general
like how it's no secret that all the major jewelry stores in the district are connected by blood or marriage plus how they compete against each other and other secrets :nerd:

Last edited:
that sucks if the enamel chips for $11,000
thats what i think he priced it at

since your on here you gotta give us the dirt on the nyc diamond district and all the shady dealings going on in the jewelry business in general
like how it's no secret that all the major jewelry stores in the district are connected by blood or marriage plus how they compete against each other and other secrets :nerd:
Well I hope to be good resource for everyone here on NT. As far as giving the dirt I am not a jeweler. I am just someone who likes learning new things and trying new things. I consider myself a creative/entrepreneur. So I can't really give too much details how others jewelers operate. My Goal from Day 1 was to make a damn near identical Jesus Piece like Big's. Thats it. I wanted something for myself. I have alot of demand and may release the piece so will have to see. I appreciate all the support

Selling the waxes for those Jesus pieces a good idea? I can deff see other jewelers buyin and trying to take off whatever imprint marking George puts on there...

Has the price of gold been steadily going up? Have been looking to buy a mini cuban or Franco but every spot is charging minimum $51/g 🤦‍♂️

Has the price of gold been steadily going up? Have been looking to buy a mini cuban or Franco but every spot is charging minimum $51/g 🤦‍♂️

What’s the finesse of the gold if it’s 14k you’re paying $10 too much from current spot price
you can find a better price in a store if you shop around

I know, I heard you say it in the video, still not a fan of that right eye, also the middle dent above the nose seems a bit bigger than it should be. Just my thoughts.
I appreciate your thoughts the eye setting of the diamond can be adjusted to look straight it’s not a big deal. The thorn area is a touch larger but I have made it smaller in other renders and it didn’t seem right

Back
Top Bottom