**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Or this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200907-152519_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200907-152519_Samsung Internet.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 378
They trying to RIP off Johnny dang name now :lol:
Ring looks good imo
King Johnny has always been the staple in Houston for the streets way before Johnny dang was even around. Tv Johnny blew up off Paul wall and grills. ive been seeing street cats with heavy quality jewelry from king Johnny since I was young. Tv Johnny is closer to trap than king Johnny

King Johnny has always been the staple in Houston for the streets way before Johnny dang was even around. Tv Johnny blew up off Paul wall and grills. ive been seeing street cats with heavy quality jewelry from king Johnny since I was young. Tv Johnny is closer to trap than king Johnny

i bet they got some wild stories. im guessing certain stuff cant be talked about because of IRS or police.

St.Louis mess wit King Johnny because he did Nellys original diamond herringbone 3 row diamond necklace!

People don't know, especially people not from TX. I got my grill at King Johnnys.

I respect the labor of love it took to make that piece from scratch. The price should come as no surprise given he has mentioned in this thread numerous times it would be in the $20k+ range. As for me, personally its a nice piece but for that price I would try and track down an early IF&CO or Jacob JP.

I respect the labor of love it took to make that piece from scratch. The price should come as no surprise given he has mentioned in this thread numerous times it would be in the $20k+ range. As for me, personally its a nice piece but for that price I would try and track down an early IF&CO or Jacob JP.
While I respect your opinion I don’t think you’ll get the value and weight my piece offers at that price point. Either way I really appreciates everyone’s feedback

frank mucus frank mucus need your review of the Tito above.

Piece looks way off. Value wise for that price, Jacob, Icebox, etc you are not going to get a piece that heavy. If anything, this is like a homage to the OG. It's like getting a geneva watch instead of a Rolex Day Date

As for me, personally its a nice piece but for that price I would try and track down an early IF&CO or Jacob JP.

ifandco is still going to look different from Jacob. If you want a Jacob mold you either have to get a Jacob or get one from Icebox.

Ifandco can do it, they just choose not to unless requested from the customer.

Take a look at the difference between what they sell vs what you have to tell them to do

You have the screech face. It's long and flat The face lacks definition and entire shape is off
tumblr_p5yyi4zUUL1suhde5o1_640.jpg

This is a NTer who brought his piece back to them after I told him what was wrong and you can see how they redid it
900x900px-LL-1e6b4b01_IMG_15591.jpg

900x900px-LL-001d9051_IMG_20130303_160649.jpeg

Then you can compare it to Icebox. They have the actual mold and you can see Icebox has bigger diamonds in the hair. Compare the number of rows to ifandco's and the overall size

9YGkn.jpg

St.Louis mess wit King Johnny because he did Nellys original diamond herringbone 3 row diamond necklace!
i remember that. He made all the screwed up click pieces in the 90s. I had a friend who had a small chain with invisible set princess cuts that was super heavy. He was the first person doing “rapper jewelry” that was real quality not middle of the mall

Piece looks way off. Value wise for that price, Jacob, Icebox, etc you are not going to get a piece that heavy. If anything, this is like a homage to the OG. It's like getting a geneva watch instead of a Rolex Day Date

ifandco is still going to look different from Jacob. If you want a Jacob mold you either have to get a Jacob or get one from Icebox.

Take a look at the difference between what they sell vs what you have to tell them to do

You have the screech face. It's long and flat The face lacks definition and entire shape is off

This is a NTer who brought his piece back to them after I told him what was wrong and you can see how they redid it

Then you can compare it to Icebox. They have the actual mold and you can see Icebox has bigger diamonds in the hair. Compare the number of rows to ifandco's and the overall size

9YGkn.jpg
here in ny there are still a few spots where they keep the jacob mold on hold for special request. i'd much rather go that route if i dont have the J&C budget instead of ice box or if& co. pointing out the specifics and details w your jeweler in return will succeed your expectations imo.

Yup, Lil Flip was the one pushing King Johnny a lot back then during the "Game Over" days, he had a bunch of custom pieces and did like a 5 row diamond necklace too! Bun B name piece, Rap A Lot, Mike Jones Ice Age, etc.

here in ny there are still a few spots where they keep the jacob mold on hold for special request. i'd much rather go that route if i dont have the J&C budget instead of ice box or if& co. pointing out the specifics and details w your jeweler in return will succeed your expectations imo.

Who do you recommend if I want the Jacob mold in NY?

9YGkn.jpg
I appreciate your kind words. You know I will honestly say I did find this hole process of making the piece enjoyable. I know I can improve and maybe I will since people are offering feedback. I like to ask if someone can send me some high quality photos of their piece with something to scale like a ruler and photos at various angles I am confident I could make even more exact

Back
Top Bottom