**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What’s the ticket on Cartier’s In there ???
Right now DONT DO IT. The whole city has money right now from the unemployment finesse so every jeweler or store ya them marked up. Buffs usually was 1800-2400 depending on color, right now they’re 3000-3500. I went in to try and find a nice little piece but I couldn’t even get inside to look. Hutch’s was cleaned out of everything that matters also.

Anyone got any engagement ring advice?

Thinking:
about 3-5k
princess cut
1 carat diamond
sapphire stones

something like this...
30F582E8-8DA4-400C-9900-5886963B2A4F.jpeg
Bluenile.com

Right now DONT DO IT. The whole city has money right now from the unemployment finesse so every jeweler or store ya them marked up. Buffs usually was 1800-2400 depending on color, right now they’re 3000-3500. I went in to try and find a nice little piece but I couldn’t even get inside to look. Hutch’s was cleaned out of everything that matters also.

If that unemployment money is a come up, they shouldn't be buying $3000 sunglasses. But that's how you stimulate the economy. That money is spent and circulating through the economy.

Anyone got any engagement ring advice?

Thinking:
about 3-5k
princess cut
1 carat diamond
sapphire stones

something like this...
30F582E8-8DA4-400C-9900-5886963B2A4F.jpeg

Check our bluenile or james Allen. 3-5k is a stretch for a 1ct center stone but it’s doable if you compromise on one of the C’s. If you got any specific questions just post it up. I literally just bought an engagement ring yesterday lol

Price Drop on Jesus Piece on Ebay. If piece doesn't sell before listing ends will be doing the 300 Ticket Raffle at $100 a ticket.

Check our bluenile or james Allen. 3-5k is a stretch for a 1ct center stone but it’s doable if you compromise on one of the C’s. If you got any specific questions just post it up. I literally just bought an engagement ring yesterday lol
What’s the minimum one should go on the 4 C’s?

What’s the minimum one should go on the 4 C’s?

Really just depends on your preferences and budget. For me I wouldn’t go below a VS stone so I had to make other compromises to stay within budget. A good rule of thumb is to prioritize cut first, then color, then clarity. As far as color I wouldn’t go below H. Cut should be ideal/excellent.

Btw buying stones is an absolute racket :lol:

Back
Top Bottom