**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

0001.jpg

The discrepancy on the gram weight for the same chain is interesting to me.

Nice Cuban but almost $10 a gram on labor for the price is kinda high. when buying new you should aim for around $5-7 over spot price. Either way congrats on your purchase and enjoy!
i don’t know a nyc Jeweler that will do a deal like that for the past year
now a miami jeweler in store that’s possible but not many people unless they live In florida and willing to buy a chain over 120 grams or more would get that price
Post a reputable jeweler charging $5 over spot.
i agree
No Jewelers since the start of the coronavirus is going to offer five dollars over spot price for used jewelry let alone something new
at one time this was possible not now

It’s possible you might find somebody legit and honest but that’s gonna take a lot of work and your going to have to know how to buy gold to get that price and know how to haggle

Last edited:
Picked up these two today! 24in 14k 68.7gr total got em for $1500!!! The small Cuban set up is kinda nice! Might resell that one
20210115_002717.jpg
20210115_002647.jpg

thats a good steal are the chains solid or hollow ?
did you buy from from someone or a pawn shop

I'm sure you know gold but for that price I would get them tested

I got a gold test kit..we were meeting at a pawnshop but i got pulled over and the pawnshop closed so had to go old school acid test but goin to local jeweler wit xray to double check. Potnaz friend had em..tried to pawn and they was raping! Wanted $2000 but nobody had it so he took the 15! And yea if u know gold, especially old gold, u can tell easily! Knew they were real before acid test💯 They're both solid but fairly thin

Def was thinking the Miami jewelers, but just worried about getting super low balled being that I’m out of state and mailing it in.

Just get a clear understanding of how much they’re going to give you or credit you per gram before you send it.

Def was thinking the Miami jewelers, but just worried about getting super low balled being that I’m out of state and mailing it in.

Who are you sending it to? Can’t speak for anyone else but Reys will give you a decent offer for your trade. Ultimately you want to get as close to spot as possible. May take a little negotiating on your end but these dudes do this everyday. You shouldn’t have much of an issue.

Who are you sending it to? Can’t speak for anyone else but Reys will give you a decent offer for your trade. Ultimately you want to get as close to spot as possible. May take a little negotiating on your end but these dudes do this everyday. You shouldn’t have much of an issue.
Appreciate it. Def was looking at Rey’s 1st. I know Norma and Rey good peoples but was just preparing if I had to go to another jeweler like Daniels or Leon’s being that I’m not in the Market for a Cuban. Was looking at another rope or a San Lazaro pendant to go on a 6mm rope.

Moving the chain?

I will be when I'm ready to upgrade sometime late summer. I'm currently on deployment and unable to sell.

What's decent they offered me like $22 a gram for my 14kt 6.5mm a few months ago and charging $50 a gram for the new chain lol. It didn't seem worth it and felt like a lowball.

I will be when I'm ready to upgrade sometime late summer. I'm currently on deployment and unable to sell.

What's decent they offered me like $22 a gram for my 14kt 6.5mm a few months ago and charging $50 a gram for the new chain lol. It didn't seem worth it and felt like a lowball.

I don’t remember what spot was back then but it was close to it. I was honestly surprised at the offer, I expected a lowball like you said. I’d already done business with them before so idk if that had anything to do with it.

Thoughts on JamesAllen.com website for some earrings

Idk about earrings but I bought my girls engagement ring off Jamesallen. I def vouch for them overall.

If you're talking diamond earrings and you know exactly what you want spec-wise, they got a bunch of diamonds to navigate thru

Back
Top Bottom