**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Bad Bunny with the new Icebox jesus mold

145353364_10158552640711443_9149090880499410652_o.jpg

that looks kinda like a Jesus that Treasure's Jewelers in Chicago has on their insta I think.

you tombout these holes?

WP_20210201_015.jpg

they're cause of the manufacturing process, sprues I believe. the ppl who make this pendant never bother to close them up I guess. which is pretty standard I think. doesn't look that good but I mean it's not unusual etc. another view so ppl who aren't familial know what they're looking at:

WP_20210201_023.jpg

this piece is 100% hallow as is the larger version. both have a solid back but they're empty inside. this smaller piece is actually a better piece of jewelry IMO since the wait is apropos to the size, mines is about 47 grams & measures just about 3" long including the bail. the flash is pretty unflattering here BTW, this piece has that same finish that looks pretty nice when the light hits it correctly.

Yep those the wholes. When did you get yours? I have the same one but weighs approx 40 grams or so.

Yep those the wholes. When did you get yours? I have the same one but weighs approx 40 grams or so.
fleabay, seller from South Florida a coupla years back. piece was actually a lil smaller than I anticipated when it arrived, thought it was around 2.25ish but it's like 2". I actually think there was at least 1 of the exact same piece for sale all the time in the 2010s on fleabay that was made of white gold but the pictures weren't that good, tommyjewels posted pics of it a few years back where it looked similar to the Ghostface Jesus so I became interested. other piece I remember seeing for sale could have been an entirely different pendant tho, there are at least a few Jesus pendants that look nearly the same e.g. this pendant Popular Jewelry currently has on their website
585-14-Karat-Yellow-Gold-Blue-Diamond-Jesus-Head-Pendant-Right-Angle-View-Web-Product-Popular-Jewelry-New-York_1600x.jpg

I'll bet these are very common on Canal St, they say it's 4" including the bail. says it's 91.6 grams, hallow but they don't say if it has a solid back. The Ghostface (Lisro actually) Jesus is a better design since the hair has that sparkly texture which looks especially good when the face/neck have the satin finish. stoneless Icebox is a better buy/worth it if you like the design but I always liked how the face juts out on the old school pieces like you know exactly what they are from a distance.

Last edited:
I'm confused, I was asking about your 47g GFK 3" piece you had posted and you mentioned a 2" piece in your reply?

fleabay, seller from South Florida a coupla years back. piece was actually a lil smaller than I anticipated when it arrived, thought it was around 2.25ish but it's like 2". I actually think there was at least 1 of the exact same piece for sale all the time in the 2010s on fleabay that was made of white gold but the pictures weren't that good, tommyjewels posted pics of it a few years back where it looked similar to the Ghostface Jesus so I became interested. other piece I remember seeing for sale could have been an entirely different pendant tho, there are at least a few Jesus pendants that look nearly the same e.g. this pendant Popular Jewelry currently has on their website
585-14-Karat-Yellow-Gold-Blue-Diamond-Jesus-Head-Pendant-Right-Angle-View-Web-Product-Popular-Jewelry-New-York_1600x.jpg

I'll bet these are very common on Canal St, they say it's 4" including the bail. says it's 91.6 grams, hallow but they don't say if it has a solid back. The Ghostface (Lisro actually) Jesus is a better design since the hair has that sparkly texture which looks especially good when the face/neck have the satin finish. stoneless Icebox is a better buy/worth it if you like the design but I always liked how the face juts out on the old school pieces like you know exactly what they are from a distance.

Some pics of my 18k
My daily next to a brand new one. Got it like 4 years ago and haven’t taken it off

Both are 9mm 18k 70g

I should def go get it cleaned/polished. Since doing this I can really see it’s dull compared to that other one. The links definitely stretched out from daily use too but that’s ok

E20CF345-53A8-44B1-A2F5-696DC845919A.jpeg
B65DC02C-3482-414B-A183-8172DE60E74B.jpeg
C80D64E6-9855-401E-AED6-70155417EFA3.jpeg
15709A32-EA3F-465E-AFDD-79061CBA808B.jpeg
7D341A2D-2E30-4225-9169-586E2F2D392E.jpeg
5D36430A-D063-471B-BA45-97E6041C4E1C.jpeg

Loll the chain needs a place to rest its head too, b.

Or at least, to look at from afar, while its on my neck for perpetuity

Lol no idea, did they have a purity controversy or something? I've never bought anything from them.
I think Daniels or someone did the XRay thing on one of their 14k chains and it was under 14k. They didn’t call them out by name but showed the “cigar” stamp on the chain.

Yeah thats weak af

Gotta be a gd idiot to piss away brand equity by making a chain a few kts under what you're advertising to finesse a couple extra dollars.. Clown ****

Last edited:
Yeah thats weak af

Gotta be a gd idiot to piss away brand equity by making a chain a few kts under what you're advertising to finesse a couple extra dollars.. Clown ****
I felt the same way when I found out.
I was going to go with CMG until I saw that exact video. It was disappointing as I find their links to be some of if not the best in Miami besides Leon's and Rey's.

Anyone have 11m+ chains from Rey's to post? I'd like to see more on neck or just in person. I've looked at their IG tirelessly but it's all the same to me tbh.

Last edited:
Is 0.60 CTW diamond (princess cut) stud decent size? Also thought on James Allen lab diamond studs?

Last edited:
I'm confused, I was asking about your 47g GFK 3" piece you had posted and you mentioned a 2" piece in your reply?
yeah sorry, confusing. same piece. I'm referring to how long the actual head is not including the bail, it looks about 2" next to a ruler but when I pull a digital caliper out it's like 54mm which is pretty much 2.12". I thought it was just a lil bit larger from the pics tommy jewels posted of it (I did not buy anything from him just to be clear, I Just look at his instagram). I guess the bail on the piece is pretty large, my 9.5mm cuban which has a lock that is as big as 12.50mm fits thru it fine. looks too big for the piece tho IMO, your setup is :nthat: I think the cuban you have is perfect size for that piece, upgrading The Cuban to 18 carat gold may be worth considering if you're gunna keep rockin that piece for awhile. 18 carat gold is really nice material to wear when it's in a solid design, very dense/golden. you feel where the extra $$$$ went.

Back
Top Bottom