**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Leon’s price compared to Rey’s. I mean the money really isn’t the issue because it’s not like I can’t afford the Rey’s joint .. But I just feel if Leon has great quality why not just go with him?

I mess with Rey but if I have a price difference like this when I cop my next joint, I'm going with Leon. Plus I wanna get something lasered on the bail like bklyn style baby bklyn style baby joint.

And y'all some ballers saying those prices don't matter, $2300... that's significant to me. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
I mess with Rey but if I have a price difference like this when I cop my next I'm going with Leon. Plus I wanna get something lasered on the bail like bklyn style baby bklyn style baby joint.

And y'all some ballers saying those prices don't matter, that's significant to me. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Thanks bro, the free engraving definitely put it over the top for me, not a fan of the box lock looking plain, it's a small space but if you have an imagination you can make something nice happen!
20210211_182457.jpg

the homie cubanbeee cubanbeee hooked it up!

Damn they did the engraving free? There a certain $ amount or they do that anyways?

Rey starting to charge that Artisan premium. Dont mind paying a few hundred extra to get my chain made by a true artist of his craft as opposed to just some worker at one of these other shops where quality might vary. Athough im not sure who makes leons chains seems like quality is top notch as well most of time. That being said when it comes to couple grand difference i might take my chances on that random worker lol. Glad i got mine from reys before the taxin.

Thanks bro, the free engraving definitely put it over the top for me, not a fan of the box lock looking plain, it's a small space but if you have an imagination you can make something nice happen!
20210211_182457.jpg

the homie cubanbeee cubanbeee hooked it up!

Damn when you posted that before I thought thats what Leons puts on all their stuff, then got mine and I realized their logo is different lol

I shoulda had em do something to mine

Rose gold def my next Cuban. That **** too damn tough.

Damn when you posted that before I thought thats what Leons puts on all their stuff, then got mine and I realized their logo is different lol

I shoulda had em do something to mine

Rose gold def my next Cuban. That **** too damn tough.
I just wanted something different from what most people were doing, plus I had a few yellow gold Figaro chains over the years and the thought of rose gold fit right in with the direction I was going.
only thing about it is people constantly ask if it's real 😂, just not used to seeing it!

I just wanted something different from what most people were doing, plus I had a few yellow gold Figaro chains over the years and the thought of rose gold fit right in with the direction I was going.
only thing about it is people constantly ask if it's real 😂, just not used to seeing it!

I feel you, figaros (and ropes) were the chains I use to rock w/ in my younger days

Yeah man, I dont ever see rose gold cubans. Reds my favorite color too so it would make sense

I feel you, figaros (and ropes) were the chains I use to rock w/ in my younger days

Yeah man, I dont ever see rose gold cubans. Reds my favorite color too so it would make sense
Over here I don't even see cubans, period. :lol:
Men wearing jewelry, especially gold, is very very rare here. Not that it's actually considered weird or anything, just something you typically don't encounter.

Need to get a rope next 👀 any suggestions

What size you looking for?

There doesn't seem to be consensus when it comes to ropes. Jacoje gets mentioned a lot but I think most of these shops get their ropes from the same spots for the most part I believe

Maybe 3-5mm

Have you checked locally? I saw some yesterday at this jeweler by the crib. I feel like if you can find em locally you might be able to get a cash deal or at least be able to haggle a little better.

I'd also keep your eyes open on ebay

Back
Top Bottom