**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What’s the password on that lol cuz they definitely ain’t giving no discounts

she sent me the quote, then i told her "NT baby" :smokin

she hit me with...
giphy.gif

heres the quote, lmk if you wanna lock it in.

:stoneface: :lol::lol:

Same bro, same. Got quoted $50 the most recent time I contacted them which was sometime this past summer. Really want to upgrade my chain with them but they wilding with the prices they're charging, and the prices they're offering for gold. Offered me $22/gram for my 14k 6.5mm. They recommended I'd sell on my own and their customer service was pretty good. Also I understand he's a one man show and all that but if his prices aren't competitive that's not enough for me to unnecessarily spend a couple more hundreds/thousands. I'll easily just go to someone else.

Next on my list is Leon which I'd prefer over Reys for bigger links so I’m more than likely copping a chunky bracelet from him.

As for upgrading my chain to a 8-9mm I'm going to explore my options but it's looking like Limaxi if I like what I see when I go in person. If not I'll just go with Leon on that to. My mans Excelthenprevail Excelthenprevail says Limaxi got the smaller links on lock so I’m def considering them.

I got quoted 50 per gram then haggled down to 48. I mentioned NT but never got a discount as a result.

Last edited:
Same bro, same. Got quoted $50 the most recent time I contacted them which was sometime this past summer. Really want to upgrade my chain with them but they wilding with the prices their charging, and the prices they're offering for gold. Offered me $22/gram for my 14k 6.5mm. They recommended I'd sell on my own and their customer service was pretty good. Also I understand he's a one man show and all that but if his prices aren't competitive that's not enough for me to unnecessarily spend a couple more hundreds/thousands. I'll easily just go to someone else.

Next on my list is Leon which I'd prefer over Reys for bigger links so I’m more than likely copping a chunky bracelet from him.

As for upgrading my chain to a 8-9mm I'm going to explore my options but it's looking like Limaxi if I like what I see when I go in person. If not I'll just go with Leon on that to. My mans Excelthenprevail Excelthenprevail says Limaxi got the smaller links on lock so I’m def considering them.
If i had to choose between reys n leons, i would go leons also...i flew down from nyc to chk limaxi so if u local i say go to the store, glad i did im extremely happy with my purchase and ill be flying back down to chk enrique in august

I acquired in Yangon, Myanmar a few years back, an unheated, untreated, .51ct Burmese ruby from the Mogok mines.. well cut with excellent light performance and exhibiting that highly prized and sought after "Pigeons Blood" hue of ruby.. that deep & bloody, slightly purple tinged, hedonistic red and I honestly have not seen anywhere else, in nature or man, a color like it.. it has a quality all of its own.
I'll have to dig it out of the safety deposit box soon and take a picture for y'all..

Anyway this got me thinking!

Anyone have any "heirloom" pieces they've always dreamed of acquiring?
**** you will pass down to your kids... give to your wife or special people in your life.. cherish it yourself forever..
Things with unusual characteristics or a special provenance ?

I'll go first:
an unheated/untreated blue Sapphire from Sri Lanka.. exhibiting my favorite dark toned, slightly steely greyish tinged w a touch of green, deep rich navy blue hue, well cut with good light performance
a necklace of Akoya Pearls from Japan with that glow.. for that oneee in my life whenever she decides to show up :emoji_lips:
a Columbian Emerald for a very dear friend, who's a full Taurus.. Emerald being the stone of Venus and Venus being the ruler of Taurus..

Will probably have the stones set in rings.. yet Im unsure if I'll actually go ahead and set any of the stones since I'm mortified to think of setting that Ruby for fear something should happen to it..
we will see.

Appreciate y'all

It's simple supply and demand.. Rey is a one man show. Dudes gotta eat.
Leons has a team of staff doing their ****

Personally I would rather support a mom & pop operation and get something that's made with love...
but that's just me.

Leon’s price compared to Rey’s. I mean the money really isn’t the issue because it’s not like I can’t afford the Rey’s joint .. But I just feel if Leon has great quality why not just go with him?

Attachments

• 343D4761-6A55-48B0-93F4-3D683FD578F8.jpeg
    343D4761-6A55-48B0-93F4-3D683FD578F8.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 140
  • A3C47608-D1DE-4B89-B41D-690CED7CD4B0.jpeg
    A3C47608-D1DE-4B89-B41D-690CED7CD4B0.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 188
Leon’s price compared to Rey’s. I mean the money really isn’t the issue because it’s not like I can’t afford the Rey’s joint .. But I just feel if Leon has great quality why not just go with him?

both make great cubans

If you’re buying anything over 100+ grams it doesn’t make sense to go to Rey’s currently

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom