**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by dbbabd

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SITES WITH REAL JEWELERY?

IM NOT LOOKING FOR STUFF THAT COST 12,000 DOLLARS BUT I WANT SOMETHING NICE

DOESNT HAVE TO BE THE HIGHEST QUALITY/CUTS OF DIAMONDS

LOOKING FOR EARRINGS/PENDANTS

I DONT WANT TO SPEND MOENY ON CUSTOM STUFF. I WANT IT ALREADY MADE
traxnyc.xom

lioridiamonds.com

where are you located?

Charlotte NC

I seen that traxnyc site and I didnt know if it was real or not. So the pieces on there are legit?

Charlotte NC

I seen that traxnyc site and I didnt know if it was real or not. So the pieces on there are legit?I don't know any spots in
I don't know any spots in Charlotte. But yeah trax is legit.

I will sell you my real cross and my real chain and my real earrings for a very good price and you will be shining real nice....

whats the resale like on gold/diamond jewelery?

Im not talkin to make a profit, im just sayin if you get tired of your piece or chain. if you spent $10,000 on a piece/chain combo with good quality and resoldit to a jeweler, what can you ususally expect back percentage-wise? i was lookin at a nice diamond cross and chain but i was thinking what if i do get tired ofit and just dont want it anymore. i wouldnt want to take it to a pawn shop and get a grand for it

Charlotte NC

I seen that traxnyc site and I didnt know if it was real or not. So the pieces on there are legit?

I'm in Charlotte too.
I just hopped on 85 straight to Atlanta and dealt with Icebox/Focus...
Diamonds Direct in SouthPark tells me they do good custom work if you wanna stay in town.

What did you get in ATL? How much should I expect to spend on a Medium sized chain?

I dont really want to go to south park because i dont like that side of town. Ppl are too snobby over there.

What did you get in ATL? How much should I expect to spend on a Medium sized chain?

I dont really want to go to south park because i dont like that side of town. Ppl are too snobby over there.

This is what I bought...
wbozv8.jpg

1zbyrg6.jpg

What do you consider medium-sized?

They do tend to get a little snobby at Diamonds Direct & Southpark in general...
I give it right back to them though

Originally Posted by belle155

Im not talkin to make a profit, im just sayin if you get tired of your piece or chain. if you spent $10,000 on a piece/chain combo with good quality and resold it to a jeweler, what can you ususally expect back percentage-wise? i was lookin at a nice diamond cross and chain but i was thinking what if i do get tired of it and just dont want it anymore. i wouldnt want to take it to a pawn shop and get a grand for it
ive been thinking about this too

Originally Posted by Rjwco

yes the black one snuggles bought is white gold and black diamonds

Damn LAX, where were you when I needed a bead chain?!?!
That black one is so necessary!

pdot - i saw your tags in person at icebox store. looked sick

ya lax did both my jesus. enamel and the blk one.

both gold /diamonds all that...no bang bang!!

i've had the blk jesus for a min but havent posted pics because icebox is working on a blk / wht dqm g-shock 4 me to go with it.

i've posted pics of my enamel jesus and gold/white g-shock already

shout out to icebox, lax, and ben. no one touches their work!! aye aye ok ok

Im not talkin to make a profit, im just sayin if you get tired of your piece or chain. if you spent $10,000 on a piece/chain combo with good quality and resold it to a jeweler, what can you ususally expect back percentage-wise? i was lookin at a nice diamond cross and chain but i was thinking what if i do get tired of it and just dont want it anymore. i wouldnt want to take it to a pawn shop and get a grand for it
LAX?

I have bought / traded / sold a bunch of jewelry in my life. Usually if its a diamond pendant & chain expect to loose about a stack for every5 stacks you spent on it (If you got an ok deal). So a 10stack diamond pendant & chain combo can probably sell back for 8 after a year or two... Brolicgold chains - 14k and up, if you have them long enough might go up in value.... In todays economy it is better to buy a brolic cuban or franco because you canget back what you paid for it...

--- The trade off is that groupies like diamonds, Chicks will give you the extra time if you got pendants dancin in their face (like snuggles) and a coldwatch.... but if you want to shine, and possibly make something on it in the future go and spend 10 stacks on a 18k cuban.

afj8ll.jpg

28ls0lw.jpg

Soulja Boy about to leave for the BET Awards, I see he went by Jason of BH for a few pieces.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom