**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by dbbabd

What did you get in ATL? How much should I expect to spend on a Medium sized chain?

I dont really want to go to south park because i dont like that side of town. Ppl are too snobby over there.

This is what I bought...
wbozv8.jpg

1zbyrg6.jpg

What do you consider medium-sized?

They do tend to get a little snobby at Diamonds Direct & Southpark in general...
I give it right back to them though

the chains that you bought are medium to me. How much you drop on that? Good lord I know that cost a grip. I cant buy something like that just yet, Im 19 andusing my own money
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pdot

What did you get in ATL? How much should I expect to spend on a Medium sized chain?

I dont really want to go to south park because i dont like that side of town. Ppl are too snobby over there.

This is what I bought...
wbozv8.jpg

1zbyrg6.jpg

What do you consider medium-sized?

They do tend to get a little snobby at Diamonds Direct & Southpark in general...
I give it right back to them though

the chains that you bought are medium to me. How much you drop on that? Good lord I know that cost a grip. I cant buy something like that just yet, Im 19 and using my own money
laugh.gif

PM me for specifics... There really isn't much in Charlotte. You can go the middle of mall route at Eastland or you can do high-end like at DiamondsDirect.

eek.gif
Damn Huddy losing weight

laugh.gif
and I thought we agreed no more Red Cafe pics.

nipsey has a very ugly setup chain looks fake and the piece looks light and 1ok

I want more pics of Gibson's setup, specifically the Black Diamond joint.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Keyshia Cole is looking str8 beautiful,

maybe there's hope in saving some hood skrats?

How much money and how long did it take?

hahah I see Soulja boy just left his boy Arab in the dark...dude don't even show up with him anymore....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Boobie is a lucky SOB...Keyshia looks like a Good "F'"
pimp.gif
yup they look good together... no @!+!

%%$*%+ up boobies stroke on the court tho... !%%#+ messed around n spent all off-season workin on the wrong stroke... or wait... nm

keisha cole > cavs
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom