**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Going to Vegas in 2 weeks hopefully I leave there with a Cuban chain.

I wanna trade it in.
It’s just been sitting in my dresser for years.

47648A98-C8EF-4B78-B9E7-1D98FD04FFE5.jpeg

14k 93Grams
“I’m gettin betta second letter wit a set of wings”

Just left leons.. decided to give him a shot again because he had a 16.5mm bracelet in stock. Went to get cash out of a local ATM and they all had limits.. tried to finesse leon to drop the tax using a card and it was a no go! Tax was $700 extra..looks like I'm comin back to miami🤷🏾‍♂️
20210302_110027.jpg
20210302_111740.jpg

And here's a flik of a couple big boy ropes he had

Just left leons.. decided to give him a shot again because he had a 16.5mm bracelet in stock. Went to get cash out of a local ATM and they all had limits.. tried to finesse leon to drop the tax using a card and it was a no go! Tax was $700 extra..looks like I'm comin back to miami🤷🏾‍♂️
20210302_110027.jpg
20210302_111740.jpg

And here's a flik of a couple big boy ropes he had
Ropes look crazy thanks for the pictures

But real talk. Something told me he was leaving Florida without a chain after that Daniels encounter :lol:
Noooooo say it aint so?! Lol

My mans was in the MI-Yayo for 2 months and left without anything because Leons didnt want to give him the cash deal on a card payment and the atm didnt let him pull out 25 racks

Only question i got is....

where is da scrap?!?!

Yall trippin..lol! Still in Miami..never left..already copped the 14mm from daniels. Won't be ready for another 4 weeks and I dont have a debit card I got a prepaid and in St Louis I can pull $2000 out the Walmart ATM..had 5 on me couldn't get the rest of the cash thts it and for $700 extra I'll catch a $100 allegiant flight back down smh

“Ignore the ones who keep pressing”
🤔🤔🤔
Yea just ignore them and lose the sale
Makes sense
Corny

During his Valentine’s Day sale he said he was posting nothing but “steals” so don’t be asking a lot of questions cause he’ll post the specs. None of the items he posted included the gold weight or diamond clarity.

I don’t understand how someone would want to shop with someone who says don’t ask them questions :lol:

Back
Top Bottom