**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

got me shopping around... have you guys ever bought jewelery from etsy? what do you guys think of this?

~$1600 for 12.15 grams for 18k.

I have and it went very well. I have messaged this guy his work looks amazing cool dude but hard to get him to do a coustom piece. He always says he will get me a quote and never does

My stimmy STILL ain’t hit, and this muhf*%#a done UPPED the price of that St. Michael pendant. Gold went up over night? I was ready to pull the trigger soon as Joe Budden pump, pump, pump, pumped up my MF bank account, now I’m thinkin bout taking a drive to jersey with my Covid mask, and seeing if I can’t come back to Buffalo wit it half priced 😷

My stimmy STILL ain’t hit, and this muhf*%#a done UPPED the price of that St. Michael pendant. Gold went up over night? I was ready to pull the trigger soon as Joe Budden pump, pump, pump, pumped up my MF bank account, now I’m thinkin bout taking a drive to jersey with my Covid mask, and seeing if I can’t come back to Buffalo wit it half priced 😷

which place upped the price for the st michael

damb that's messed up...I'd be salty too... i might get one but need my mariner chain first... hopefully my jeweler comes through with the chain

Not a place, a person selling his used custom joint. It’s been up for a couple months, and it’s been priced at $1750 for the last month or so. I go for my daily look, and this MF upped it to $2,000... bruh. The joint ain’t selling. How you just gonna up it like that🤦🏻‍♂️
People like that make no sense at all! There are a few of them on EBay.

Not a place, a person selling his used custom joint. It’s been up for a couple months, and it’s been priced at $1750 for the last month or so. I go for my daily look, and this MF upped it to $2,000... bruh. The joint ain’t selling. How you just gonna up it like that🤦🏻‍♂️
And I don’t even know if I’d want to deal with someone like that.

Right? If ya joint been sitting, and nobody pulling the trigger. It’s 2 options that make sense. 1.)keep it up at the price it’s at, and hope a buyer comes across it.
2.)drop the price and see if one of your 20 watchers, buy it.
this man said, it ain’t sellin? **** it. Ima up the price 300 more dollars, that should work 🤡
People like that make no sense at all! There are a few of them on EBay.

Soon as that joint gets deposited, I was gonna hit that buy button. Now when it gets deposited, Ima have to message him (knowing his *** won’t respond back) and tell him to send me an offer for $1700 .... it look like this not gonna happen😆
Homie know them Biden bucks is gonna be burning holes in people pockets. He jus tryna get a little bit of it lol...

Bout to hit up Leon I wanna Cuban ring made now

Reys out of stock
Told yo ahh. He ain’t outta stock. He just don’t want to make them. They usually $300-$700 he can get outta a ring. He don’t want to make them. When he making 280 gram chains.

my guy illi-mo illi-mo :nthat: u def got the juice now.
changes your whole set up. That setup with the cherubs is **** :pimp:

That’s the route you decided to go? He ordering that joint for you?

my jeweler buys his chains through wholesale so his stuff is italian made...he buys and sells not like rey's and leon's.. he gave me the best price and he gets new jewelry through his wholesaler every Tuesday... he made a request for more mariner chains.. if he can't get it he will have to order through his catalog but the gram price will jump 8 dollars.... either option still cheaper then going elsewhere... I didn't check the diamond district yet in NY maybe next weekend I'll go

HEEIILLLL yeah, I hope he comes through for you homie 💪🏽[
QUOTE="you go boy, post: 34184656, member: 37372"]
my jeweler buys his chains through wholesale so his stuff is italian made...he buys and sells not like rey's and leon's.. he gave me the best price and he gets new jewelry through his wholesaler every Tuesday... he made a request for more mariner chains.. if he can't get it he will have to order through his catalog but the gram price will jump 8 dollars.... either option still cheaper then going elsewhere... I didn't check the diamond district yet in NY maybe next weekend I'll go
[/QUOTE]

Damn near ready to take my business to that Georgethecreator dude, and see how low he willing to drop
if he has other stuff you like/may purchase down the line that is an option to consider since you can trade it in if you want to update your collection, he has the fleabay store w/the prices listed so haggling should be easier.

Back
Top Bottom