**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that bracelet looks straight...imo dont need to take out a link... the bracelet should hang low like that and not wear like a watch... but to each their own
I sent mine back to have a link removed also, the box lock just sits on the spot lower than the wrist and it's so annoying. wondered why it fit so big when a 8" should be perfect and I measured it...
20210510_133557.jpg

came out about a half inch too big (⏸) I contacted them and we will get the sizing right!

Last edited:
when i got my bracelet it fit like a watch which is what i wanted originally... but it felt kinda snug so i told them to add a link... now the bracelet hangs low on my wrist and just feels more comfortable... i got used to the loose feel and actually prefer it..i like when im wearing a long sleeve you can still see my bracelet... its all preference though

How much of a difference in color is there between 14k and 18K rose gold. Looking at it I can't really tell. I'm guessing 18K is darker?

I live in nyc. Y’all got any recs on Asian stores with the piss yellow jewelry for the low? Any other recs for Cali or something.

if some took phone orders it’d be straight too

Back
Top Bottom