**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

when i saw that these cats were getting commissioned by OVO i figure it's only a matter of time before they really blow up. i know nothing about the custom piece game besides ben baller and johnny dang but both of them dudes are corny and cringey *** social media personalities.

these dudes from LA seem more about their craft than their online persona.

when i saw that these cats were getting commissioned by OVO i figure it's only a matter of time before they really blow up. i know nothing about the custom piece game besides ben baller and johnny dang but both of them dudes are corny and cringey *** social media personalities.

these dudes from LA seem more about their craft than their online persona.
Forgot Bens NT name but @ him lol he likes to argue

Been following their work for a minute
Honestly the best in the game in my opinion.
I DM’ed them a couple of months ago but just got left on read :frown:
They got a lot of people you can contact lol. Not sure how it works but it seems like a family business with the name but each individual has his own thing going on.

it's an OK piece it's just a bit flat, the diamond settings are not that great but good enough for what I paid. I'm to the age where I should rock nicer diamonds/pieces if I do it at all. the Jesus pendant I have that was prolly made by Diamond Empire would actually get a lot of attention when I wore it, the stones hit kinda hard.

Anyone have someone they would recommend for custom 24k work ?

( I don't feel like flying out to cali )

Back
Top Bottom