**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Trading in my Franco for a 6mm Cuban from Jacoje. No return policy otherwise I would have just returned it and grabbed a 7mm from Daniel. Will probably do that anyways once prices taper off a little.

A cuban from jacoje? :sick:

I've seen them. Not as bad as everyone makes them out to be. Seems like it's just the hip thing to say. I've seen Daniel, CMG, Jacoje, Icebox, and a few others. The only reason I want the Daniel is for the sleek lock.

Trading in my Franco for a 6mm Cuban from Jacoje. No return policy otherwise I would have just returned it and grabbed a 7mm from Daniel. Will probably do that anyways once prices taper off a little.
FWIW, If I had to choose one style of link it would be a franco. Any reason you’re opting for a Cuban instead?

FWIW, If I had to choose one style of link it would be a franco. Any reason you’re opting for a Cuban instead?

I never had a really "round" style of chain before, which is what I see the franco as compared to the flatter links. I gave the Franco a shot and although I think it's a really nice chain, I just prefer how the Cuban lays. I've had curbs and cubans growing up and it's really just personal preference.

No knock on the Franco at all, just different strokes. I wanted something that stood out slightly more too, which is why I think I'll wind up with a 7mm Cuban and be completely content. Even the 6mm might be enough, I had one when I was around 19-20 and I remember really liking it. Being a broke college students forced me to sell it off.

Where do you guys go to get rid of old gold jewelry? Sell online, jewelry store, scrap places?

I never had a really "round" style of chain before, which is what I see the franco as compared to the flatter links. I gave the Franco a shot and although I think it's a really nice chain, I just prefer how the Cuban lays. I've had curbs and cubans growing up and it's really just personal preference.

No knock on the Franco at all, just different strokes. I wanted something that stood out slightly more too, which is why I think I'll wind up with a 7mm Cuban and be completely content. Even the 6mm might be enough, I had one when I was around 19-20 and I remember really liking it. Being a broke college students forced me to sell it off.
Francos are like double Cubans if u look at em but cubans>franco>rope=bullet but anything goes! Crazy I remember when diamond cut was frowned on

Where do you guys go to get rid of old gold jewelry? Sell online, jewelry store, scrap places?
What is it? If its something nobody wants, scrap spot or jewelry store. If its something like a cuban or Jesus piece, sell to one of your boys, here, FB, Offerup etc

Best spot for a 22" 7mm Cuban nowadays?

freshpairs freshpairs I see you have one with the same specs

I've been looking between CMG, Las Villas, Leon, Rey's, Daniel. Initially was going to to go Daniel for the sleek lock, but I've read their quality isn't what it once was and their prices seems to be higher than everyone.

Also looks like CMG has a flip over lock. Not necessarily a deal breaker, but I like the look.

maldonado maldonado You got a 7mm too correct?

Who's got the best Cuban bracelet? From the Jacoje's, CMG, Leon, Daniel, etc.? Looking for an 18k, 6mm-7mm at around 8inches?

Back
Top Bottom