**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

06853C35-826E-4760-8FD3-A821D59567A0.jpeg

Dope piece for Dom Kennedy.
I grew up on Crenshaw literally a mile away from Stocker

getback getback
I haven’t had any issues kinking up.
As far as price, as I mentioned earlier they messed up. I paid ~52/gram @139g.
I think Leon is charging $66/gram for 18k now. Though they misquoted me they still acknowledged it.

Hit up Daniel and they said they'd accept my Jacoje 14K 22" 6mm Cuban as a trade in to upgrade to one of their handmade 7mm 14K 22" Cubans and it would only cost me $1800 to upgrade. That make sense giving me that much credit?

Also going to see if Leon can hook me up too.

Price and turnaround time are going to be the determining factors.

Duly noted, Ima check out some Seiko’s. I only looked into a bunch of tissots years back because one of my homies had a nice one, and he swore by it. All my other homies got bust down Rolex’s and I ain’t there quite yet; so I figured I’d stick to my wage🤣
They have a two tone version of this model. It has a rose gold bezel, hour markers, and hands.

For watches in this price range I still feel like Seiko is the better value/haute horology

Hit up Daniel and they said they'd accept my Jacoje 14K 22" 6mm Cuban as a trade in to upgrade to one of their handmade 7mm 14K 22" Cubans and it would only cost me $1800 to upgrade. That make sense giving me that much credit?

Also going to see if Leon can hook me up too.

Price and turnaround time are going to be the determining factors.

what’s the weight difference between the 2?

almost 2 grand to upgrade 22 grams and 1 mm?
not to spoil your plans but I personally wouldn't do it. that's why i recommend going chunky from the start ⏸ you don't have to worry about getting a bad deal trying to upgrade.

I was just surprised they'd give me over 75% for a trade in. Don't most places give you like 30-50% of your gold jewelry's worth?

because the price of gold when you purchased it is probably way lower than the going rate now

I only purchased it last week. They're about to give me $2700+ for a $3500 chain. That was surprising to me.

Would've just returned it but no returns at Jacoje :sick:

🤔 why upgrade so soon?

I want a hand made from Miami. It was really just bad timing. I took a shot on a Franco but didn't end up liking it as much as the Cuban I had in the past from Miami. Jacoje doesn't offer returns so I just did an exchange for the closest thing in value that I thought I'd like. I have some wiggle room with money so I said F it, I'll just trade/sell and upgrade to Miami made one.

So I'm going between DJI and Leon to get pricing and was a little surprised DJI was ready to pay 77% for my Jacoje.

Anyone have experience with an appraiser?
Current person I am looking at is $80/per piece and apparasing at 1.5-2x paid price. For example, if my cuban was $7k, it would be appraised at 10.5k -14k.

Anyone have experience with an appraiser?
Current person I am looking at is $80/per piece and apparasing at 1.5-2x paid price. For example, if my cuban was $7k, it would be appraised at 10.5k -14k.

That's not bad. I think I paid $100-$150/piece about 8 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom