**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

"We're going to fabricate a new one for you" aka get one shipped here for ya

so they making a 4mm by hand over at Leons?

giphy.gif

Settling for “Affordable and best” usually leads you to being not satisfied in the end and not what you really wanted so stack that cheese and @GeorgeGetsItDone will hit hit you off with the heavy NT discount when his pieces are done.

That dude tried to sell me the same JP he posts in here for 18k….pass. I can get the OG Tito for less

I’m not a rapper so I don’t need a 10mm with a 5” Jesus piece for wearing daily. That’s absurd.

That dude tried to sell me the same JP he posts in here for 18k….pass. I can get the OG Tito for less

I’m not a rapper so I don’t need a 10mm with a 5” Jesus piece for wearing daily. That’s absurd.
10mm isn’t that big honestly but a 5” jp would be od. My chain is 12mm and it’s daily wear for me

Wifey decided to get me my first chain as a birthday gift, but wants it to be a Franco.

I usually don't wear jewelry other than the occasional watch, so not looking for anything too ostentatious. I know the saying is bigger is better and many regret not going big in the first place, but would a 14k, 3mm, 22" be a good starter piece for someone like me?

Wifey decided to get me my first chain as a birthday gift, but wants it to be a Franco.

I usually don't wear jewelry other than the occasional watch, so not looking for anything too ostentatious. I know the saying is bigger is better and many regret not going big in the first place, but would a 14k, 3mm, 22" be a good starter piece for someone like me?
at those specs egaroc1 egaroc1 little one would have a bigger chain than you....

depends on the look you’re going for

I think that’s a good everyday size. Very subtle look

Also, I'm shopping around with the regular line up mentioned in this thread, but Jacoje is at $60/g and Saraff at $66/g. These seem right to ya'll.

Waiting on Rey's to check with their distributor.

Also, I'm shopping around with the regular line up mentioned in this thread, but Jacoje is at $60/g and Saraff at $66/g. These seem right to ya'll.

Waiting on Rey's to check with their distributor.
Sarraf is way better in person. I’ve bought $10 over spot per gram personally.

I’d say go 4mm. 3 is nice, I have a 3mm. But I have a pendant on mine, without a pendant 3mm is SUPERRR subtle. 4mm is still subtle, but Pops a lil more, especially if you don’t plan on putting a pendant on it

3mm franco is a great start for a first chain. Just make sure u get it solid. Cuz they are more frail and if it snaps I’m not sure they can fix it as a solid franco will tend to give at the clasp which is a $5-$15 fix if the clasp is not lost.

Back
Top Bottom