**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Wifey decided to get me my first chain as a birthday gift, but wants it to be a Franco.

I usually don't wear jewelry other than the occasional watch, so not looking for anything too ostentatious. I know the saying is bigger is better and many regret not going big in the first place, but would a 14k, 3mm, 22" be a good starter piece for someone like me?

That’s a good style and measure for everyday wear.
It all depends on your height and weight tbh.

Time for a pendant or size upgrade. Wish I would have waited and just copped 16mm like I wanted
599256B6-5563-4721-8142-D0E854262B5F.jpeg

Just ordered a gold plated 20” 5mm herringbone to test drive the look.
Also bought some jaxxon chains while back and it’s been a nice transition into real gold. Gonna splurge on a chain this fall. Shout out all my first time buyers out there.
which jaxxon chains did u cop?

people wake around scared with their chains? why even have em...gotta be smart obv but i aint buy my chains to never be out n about with em on.
im in CA as well, havent had any problems (knock on wood)...moving to AZ tho, so that heater gonna be tucked
Yeah it’s crazy to get a permit here I had mine in another state 15 years it’s hella hard to get one here

Back
Top Bottom