**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Hey I have this silver piece I did for someone but they want to change color finish so I am gonna give this piece to someone on NT for Free. Everyone who replies will be entered in chance to win piece. All I will ship for free just please be in United States and also when you get the piece just post on your social media that’s it. Good luck
Count me in 🙏 way to start of the holiday spirit 🔥

Hey I have this silver piece I did for someone but they want to change color finish so I am gonna give this piece to someone on NT for Free. Everyone who replies will be entered in chance to win piece. All I will ship for free just please be in United States and also when you get the piece just post on your social media that’s it. Good luck
Sign me up!

I'm in my man.

LETS GOOOO JP FOR EVERYONE i'm in

:nthat:

George for Nt!! Love to see it! Sure why not I’m in

Let's GO!!!!!

George really that dude.

Best thing is he's definitely gonna be the same dude when he makes his first 20 M's
I truly appreciate the kind words thank you

Here is the list of names I have so far if I missed anyone make sure to respond as a new comment

Attachments

• 800E19EA-6286-4E2F-A63A-FBE5C6F6531C.jpeg
    800E19EA-6286-4E2F-A63A-FBE5C6F6531C.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
I’m in 💪🏽

Imma need dat!

Please add me to the list

Add me to the list as well. Thanks!

Christmas came early! Count me in when do I win?
And so I don't spam the thread and keep on topic recently copped a 6mm braclet
691109060.jpg
And a cheap ultrasonic cleaner

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom