**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by NLV esq

The Ring is still CRAZY....I hope he gets to keep it.

14xzezc.jpg

Kelis makes me hate women

0601614a66d4ceb679f4167746a0c1cbbf63133b.jpg

Posted before, but what the hell ...... Melo's Ring (GIA certified fanct intense yellow radiant cut center stone)

f5c16d416bdbc3b3772f06865d356011153932f8.jpg

And I believe Nas' ring has been passed by my %!##! Melo. That *%%@ is crazy.

Edit: After further review Nas' ring is still chunkier but both are sick

Originally Posted by michael32

0601614a66d4ceb679f4167746a0c1cbbf63133b.jpg

Posted before, but what the hell ...... Melo's Ring (GIA certified fanct intense yellow radiant cut center stone)

f5c16d416bdbc3b3772f06865d356011153932f8.jpg

Any info on the cardigan Melo is wearing?

def not feelin the red jesus.

Couldn't you tighten the pave on the bail a little bit more? Use some slighty bigger stones? I know it may be a budget piece but still..

rose gold is on point. but not the stones. look like jesus got a bad case of acne.
throw some pink diamonds on the next one unless thats too expensive.
anyway, is there a way to make the black coat on the other jesus piece more black? @$++ would look real mean if it was darker.

I like the new one better than the old one cause the face is free of stones. Whenever I see stones on a depiction of someone's face it just reminds me ofpimples. If that new one had a crown like that it would look pretty nice too, plus I like the little details like the hair strands and the cross.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I like the new one better than the old one cause the face is free of stones. Whenever I see stones on a depiction of someone's face it just reminds me of pimples. If that new one had a crown like that it would look pretty nice too, plus I like the little details like the hair strands and the cross.

COSIGN

A halo would do that peace some serious justice

Aint feeling that red joint at all. Should of put pink stones in them rose gold pieces like TheJerseyShirt had

That dont rock well.Nice pictures though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hyperstrike 2007

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I like the new one better than the old one cause the face is free of stones. Whenever I see stones on a depiction of someone's face it just reminds me of pimples. If that new one had a crown like that it would look pretty nice too, plus I like the little details like the hair strands and the cross.

COSIGN

A halo would do that peace some serious justice
Good point, Im gonna get em to put a halo on that!

Back
Top Bottom