**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

the reason the red rubies look spaced out is because theyre a different color then the gold...

the reason black on black looks good is because the metal is black rhodiumd out so you dont notice the spaces

laugh.gif
dude said yellow gold aint poppin.

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUs22

that pic of the white gold/violet Jesus pendant is just photoshopped right? lol
it's the same exact pic as the red one

Dude aint lyin, looks like Lax tryin to pull a fast one.

9hi8hu.jpg

^ reminded me...he had that site with the rolex combos right...where you could put diff dials. colors, stones etc and order - prob got the same thing comingfor the jesus heads....

I think LAX just photoshopped the pic to see if anyone would like it in white gold... don't think he was tryna pull a fast one...

Originally Posted by CJ863

I think LAX just photoshopped the pic to see if anyone would like it in white gold... don't think he was tryna pull a fast one...
i mean he has always just posted pix...with that one he took somebodies suggestion and said "word?!" - if he said hey this is made andsitting on my desk ready for sale then maybe he was fronting but he never really gave detail...same as the last time he got flamed for posting the silver andpeople assumed it was gold...if he tried to sell it as gold and got caught that would be diff but all he did was post a pic

alot of pix get posted and they let people draw conclusions - then come in and defend/dead them

at the end of the day lax switched from one extreme to the next - he went from blatantly selling all types of stuff in the thread to just posting pix and beingmore discreet while handling business thru PM - he got lit up for both so i guess he just gotta find a happy medium

word?
wink.gif

yup ones photoshopped that would be the red one,

and king tre thats actually a good idea you gave me ima see whats good with that customize the jewels like the rolex watches
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

and king tre thats actually a good idea you gave me ima see whats good with that customize the jewels like the rolex watches
pimp.gif

i'll PM regarding my commission

I've seen that on ebay. Son marked the price up a grip, and the setting on the bail is boo boo. Other than that, it looks spot on.

^^nothings on spot about that jesus looks like they melted the gold and set in the diamonds like a 1980's pave job

also wheres JCCHAMBERS at???

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif

i'll PM regarding my commission
laugh.gif

dude bout to make a killin off Jesus

Those joints from Rafaello only weight 14 grams too. If you look on their website they have some other Jesus molds that are pretty spot on to the Jacob molds.They might have taken those photos from another website though.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Those joints from Rafaello only weight 14 grams too. If you look on their website they have some other Jesus molds that are pretty spot on to the Jacob molds. They might have taken those photos from another website though.
That stuff is straight from aviannes. They got the same funny lookin' guy in the photos, same background for the photos with the cursive nametag.

Just finished a 250 gram white gold cuban 16mm 36 inch all hand made

Im starting a website pretty soon so be on the look out...
nerd.gif

LAX,
Can you do this is a bracelet???

Back
Top Bottom