**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

eek.gif

laugh.gif
this dude iced out a toy
pimp.gif

took jasons iced out hotwheels idea to the next level -
pimp.gif

bracelets are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Soulja's new chain was delivered to him yesterday!!!! Jason of Beverly Hills took 3 weeks to make this piece for him. 4500 stones, all black diamonds. Over400 grams of gold. AMAZING in person! Ill post pics of the "making of" the piece in a few!

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i like this dude sb, we all wouldve acted the same way at his age.

Speak for yourself--

If your parents raised you well, as a child is supposed to be raised, you wouldn't act like that at any age.

I can understand if he's doing it for "entertainment" or shock value--because we all know that sells--but don't be silly enough to ascribethat kind of behavior to all of us, as though all of us would even find that sort of lifestyle to be appealing...

laugh.gif
who said his parents raised him "well"

and he was a poor kid...that quickly turned into a rich kid...will his money last? who knows? but he is enjoying his success for the moment..and doing thingslike this keep people talking about him and watching his moves so he wins regardless....

give that amount of money to any 15-17yr old kid from the hood and yes they will act like that... thats how i take that comment

I would do the same

after seeing camron Remote control world chain
& light up traffic light

im like when more rappers going to do the AA game

black diamonds make it
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom