**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by michael32

Soulja's new chain was delivered to him yesterday!!!! Jason of Beverly Hills took 3 weeks to make this piece for him. 4500 stones, all black diamonds. Over 400 grams of gold. AMAZING in person! Ill post pics of the "making of" the piece in a few!

Daaaaamn. Any details on price/price range?

Yeah like DK said after watching that video I went through his Youtube Page and some of the joints he got there are
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Car is nuts but my favs are the Rings & Bracelets, I wonder if he's getting through Customs with all that today since Lil' Wayne's Tourstops here tomorrow.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i like this dude sb, we all wouldve acted the same way at his age.

Speak for yourself--

If your parents raised you well, as a child is supposed to be raised, you wouldn't act like that at any age.

I can understand if he's doing it for "entertainment" or shock value--because we all know that sells--but don't be silly enough to ascribe that kind of behavior to all of us, as though all of us would even find that sort of lifestyle to be appealing...

you didn't have any friends growing up, right? And none now.

Originally Posted by michael32

Soulja's new chain was delivered to him yesterday!!!! Jason of Beverly Hills took 3 weeks to make this piece for him. 4500 stones, all black diamonds. Over 400 grams of gold. AMAZING in person! Ill post pics of the "making of" the piece in a few!
goddamn...thats a sexi black bracelet and chain set up if i ever seen one....
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I love it all, but can he resize his damn bracelets and watches

I swear if that isn't my biggest pet peeve. Dudes got bracelets and watches that look like football bicep bands.

But hot damn if those black diamonds weren't dancing.
pimp.gif

Anyone know about sb's Rings? The red one? Caret weight on either ring or price
those are like 40 grams 8 carats or so, Im making one of those right now actually....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

I love it all, but can he resize his damn bracelets and watches

I swear if that isn't my biggest pet peeve. Dudes got bracelets and watches that look like football bicep bands.

But hot damn if those black diamonds weren't dancing.
pimp.gif

hes so skinny tho that it would look weird to have them fitted to his wrists. thered be nothing there

That ruby red diamond ring that SB has is too nasty.... I don't think it's the same one as Tyga's though (His sticks out more and in my opinion isa bit nicer).

I used to think that Ben Baller was the new Jacob.... but Gotdamn Jason of Beverly Hills has come out hard as a mothafcker and is now in my opinion the bestjeweler in the game! Absolutely killing EVERYTHING! Keep it up and thank you for having someone posting in this thread!!!!

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

lloyd_banks_3.jpg

By the way this is one NASTY setup! Look at the size of the diamonds in that yellow gold FIRE bracelet. The thin diamond necklace is fire and he had a JacobJesus on it. Then he had another massive Jesus on the other chain that I saw in person and was so sick. The rings are nice but the Jacob watch kills it. This is when Jacob was really doing it... I know they are old now but the factory Jacob watches were something else. This is better than any setup he has hadsince in my opinion.

"Cause I already wear your advance on my neck"!

I didn't know the red ring sb has was rubys. Very nice, the black one too. I'm sure the price wouldn't be way out on either ring I would think.It's a nice style. I tried emailing dude from jbh, but no response so far... He did give the stats on that rosery they had up on the blog tho and the pricedidn't seem to bad for what the rosary was made off. $7500 140 grams 14k gold with a black overlay and about 15ct weight of round brilliant cut blackdiamonds. I'm sure the craftsmanship has to be spot on as well. It seems they are the new Jacob.

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

lloyd_banks_3.jpg

By the way this is one NASTY setup! Look at the size of the diamonds in that yellow gold FIRE bracelet. The thin diamond necklace is fire and he had a Jacob Jesus on it. Then he had another massive Jesus on the other chain that I saw in person and was so sick. The rings are nice but the Jacob watch kills it. This is when Jacob was really doing it... I know they are old now but the factory Jacob watches were something else. This is better than any setup he has had since in my opinion.

"Cause I already wear your advance on my neck"!

Banks always has nasty setups... I remember his canary diamond phase
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

''When it comes to stuntin theres nothing you can teach us"

Back
Top Bottom