**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

So my little cousin wants a Breitling and I dont want to get ripped off, so anyone know whats the most inexpensive model and whats the cheapest he cant get on for?

Super Avenger. Most bang for the buck. 4 grand and under. Holler at Lax, Ebay or authenticwatches.com
They have small Breitlings for like a Grand
1708-movie-spaceballs-looking-around.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

son idk what that is..post pics

2niwf35.jpg

ugly..looks too feminine..like a flower

laugh.gif
, Exactly. Do you like Squared Diamond Colored Earrings?

6940_Mens_Diamond_Earring_White_Gold_14K_Round_Cut_I_-_K_Color_SI_074ct_3851.jpeg

8552_Mens_Diamond_Earring_White_Gold_14K_Round__Cut_H___Canary__Blue_Color_SI_107ct_6847.jpeg

748_Mens_Diamond_Earring_Gold_14k__Round_Cut_H_Canary_Blue_Color__SI_118ct_597.jpeg

My Fav, Price holds me bak
9181_Mens_Diamond_Earring_White_Gold_14K_Princess_Cut_H__Blue__Color_SI_-_SI1_282ct_546.jpeg

Dont have earrings but plannin to get a pair soon, hole closing up FML

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Hov' is OBVIOUSLY Paying homage to the 80's Era.....Dookie Rope, Cazal Glasses, "Dapper Dan" Gucci attire......"Wear a G' on my chest, I dont need Dapper Dan"-You Dont Know

Busta is just paying homage to Being Corny.....

He might be the worst dressed in the game.

for all the hate some people throw at the Dapper Dan stuff, Gucci did officially make stuff VERY similar to it. They actually made a whole GG track suit in99-00 that came in cream and tan and black on black

the Jay pic is im pretty sure from when he preformed his little vintage inspired set back years ago, mostly based around song cry which was based around thattime period in his life

LAX, you want a dapper danesque gucci suit, just PM me

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

9181_Mens_Diamond_Earring_White_Gold_14K_Princess_Cut_H__Blue__Color_SI_-_SI1_282ct_546.jpeg

eek.gif
. I want these...how much would just one go for?
laugh.gif
. Doubt i can afford both
Better start unloading trucks during the night shift
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I would if they allow me
I was sorting earlier on your shift at bay 2... @$+% was easy but only got 2 hours... Should check with that white dude Alex i think is hisname... Tell him you want to do doubles that your saving up for some earrings...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
. I want these...how much would just one go for?
laugh.gif
. Doubt i can afford both
Depends, went downtown BK today, dude had em for 1200 (they look more better than these), Traxnyc got em for 1240.46 lol, Go with trax, they gotwarranty deals and stuff like that. I will have these in my ear next yr

Back
Top Bottom