**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

[h2]http://www.rap-up.com/2010/06/29/the-6-figure-price-tag-on-kanye-wests-bet-awards-jewelry/[/h2]
[h2]The 6-Figure Price Tag on Kanye West’s BET Awards Jewelry[/h2]
kanye-west-egyptian.jpg
Kanye West made a big impression when he opened the BET Awards byperforming “Power

I forgot to mention how beautiful kanyes chain is with the cloissene enlayred thats real craftmanship a desirable piece of art indeed, also that nose is something else
smile.gif

doubt it... I don't think those are real and if anything looks like they are gold plated... what's the big deal over pieces that are clearly props?

I strongly disagree it looks real not 24k though more like of a 22k color.

LAX is you really gettin fools with those ebay auctions? Are you really gettin 2Gs for plated Jesus pieces over here talkin about "Fine Silver" F outta here. Im not gonna knock the hustle cuz if they not readin descriptions its they fault, but thats %*%%+% up.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

LAX is you really gettin fools with those ebay auctions? Are you really gettin 2Gs for plated Jesus pieces over here talkin about "Fine Silver" F outta here. Im not gonna knock the hustle cuz if they not readin descriptions its they fault, but thats %*%%+% up.

Ruh-roh. I peeped the auction. Actually, I saw it a while ago, but did my own smh'ing.

LAX is you really gettin fools with those ebay auctions? Are you really gettin 2Gs for plated Jesus pieces over here talkin about "Fine Silver" F outta here. Im not gonna knock the hustle cuz if they not readin descriptions its they fault, but thats %*%%+% up. I
ok?

why did tpain make the nuvo piece designed after david the jewelers head? that thing is ugly

I remember being in atl at icebox and they showed me the piece half way done and was crazy sick as usua/on point your dad brought it out for me, im guessing he cancelled or something cuz that dude dont look like mo or zahir ?

tlame thats wack

And I was wondering why this kid wasnt answering my call when I was in New York we were suppose to link up�, RIP GBABY.....

ya man G-babys been gone for a minute.. R.i.p...
but yo lax if you wanted to get into the jewelery industry, more specifically like designing and setting trades what kind of things do jewllers look for if they were to hire you?? like your GIA training?? are schools and certificates crucial?? or is it apprenticeship.. etc.. any help and input would be appreciated thanks.

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

ICEBOX%20-%20Standard%20Jesus%20Piece%20%28Black-Black-Black-White-Ruby%29%20-%20Front.jpg

ICEBOX%20-%20Standard%20Jesus%20Piece%20%28Black-Black-Black-White-Ruby%29%20-%20Front%20%28In%20Hand%29.jpg
*CLUTCHES CHEST*

Well that looks very good. Would like to see it in Yellow, but it looks pretty on point none the less.

And T-Pains piece looks like he got a Dildo hangin from his neck. Not a good look

pimp.gif
icebox jesus is on point... and I was wondering why Pain switched jewelers up so quick, especially from icebox to that...

Originally Posted by CJ863

pimp.gif
icebox jesus is on point... and I was wondering why Pain switched jewelers up so quick, especially from icebox to that...

Ben and others have spoken on situations like these before- and it usually comes down to these dudes switching up and going back and forth between whoever is giving them freebies or tossing jewels to them at stupid prices in exchange for the marketing/fame etc.

for the Nuvo piece i would say it prob came out of some nuvo marketing budget and maybe them just commissioned whoever would do it cheapest?
either way its terrible and corny

Back
Top Bottom