**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by YMCMB

[h2]http://www.rap-up.com/2010/06/29/the-6-figure-price-tag-on-kanye-wests-bet-awards-jewelry/[/h2]
[h2]The 6-Figure Price Tag on Kanye West’s BET Awards Jewelry[/h2]
kanye-west-egyptian.jpg
Kanye West made a big impression when he opened the BET Awards byperforming “Power

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by JPioneer

[h2]http://www.rap-up.com/2010/06/29/the-6-figure-price-tag-on-kanye-wests-bet-awards-jewelry/[/h2]
[h2]The 6-Figure Price Tag on Kanye West’s BET Awards Jewelry[/h2]
kanye-west-egyptian.jpg
Kanye West made a big impression when he opened the BET Awards byperforming “Power

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
its prob bad timing cause i just posted my ring so people might say im "hating" but what jewels are yall referring to in that video?

i dont know much about that dude Wiz BUT that ring he has on looks like the standard micropave big ring...i actually think i wanted that like 2 years ago its called the "wave" pattern...prob costs like 800-1000 from somebody like Trax?
The yellow gold ring is all invisible set princess cut and the black ring is microset, but it's not micropave. It looks really good. I'll try to post up a picture soon. When Wiz saw it, he fell in love with it.

Originally Posted by pdot

Can somebody explain the symbolism of jade jewelry?

I posted this at the wrong time before (Kanye's Horus & KingTre's ring), but can anybody answer the question above???
I'm interested in getting a jade piece.

is black the only version icebox has done? and is it me or doesn't kanye's beaded chain in that vid look bigger and thicker than others we've seen from jewelers on their sites.

is black the only version icebox has done? and is it me or doesn't kanye's beaded chain in that vid look bigger and thicker than others we've seen from jewelers on their sites.
nerd.gif

I'm pretty sure 'ye just got the same setup as hov. Looks like he has the black diamond piece to match too. That piece without enamel is looking spot on, though.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

nerd.gif

I'm pretty sure 'ye just got the same setup as hov. Looks like he has the black diamond piece to match too. That piece without enamel is looking spot on, though.
oh yeah it looks like the same setup, just wondering what jeweler made it? I like the thicker beads exactly like those and yes that piece looks spot on.

cara_1.jpg

cara_2.jpg

eagle_front.jpg

cm.jpg

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

nerd.gif

oh yeah it looks like the same setup, just wondering what jeweler made it? I like the thicker beads exactly like those and yes that piece looks spot on.

cara_1.jpg

cara_2.jpg

eagle_front.jpg

cm.jpg

The setting on all 3 pieces hurts my face they are so good lol.......I hardly ever say that

Back
Top Bottom